Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

Time Limit for Letro

is there a time limit in which you're not supposed to exceed with Letro? And for that matter, are there any adverse affects in running it over a certain period of time?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I do not understand the first question as for the second if your doing a gyno reversal I would start to titrate down once the gyno dissappears or after 2 weeks at 2.5mg/day because you stop your estrogen production and having no estrogen is very unhealthy, too many sides to list. I prefer to only use letro for emergencies.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    no there is no really no set time limite best way would be to get some blood work done... some people run it for over 2 months also depends on the dosage your taking it at? Some sides decrease in sex drive and joints start hurting... be a little more specific.. why u taking letro? how long youve been taking it? At what dosage are you taking it at?

Blog Entries
    i've been dieting in preparation for my next cycle. had a bit of puff around the nips and wanted to see if running letro solo would do the trick. it has definetely helped, but i plan on running it for another 4.5 months during and post cycle. i've been running it at .5mged which is the same does i'll run it during and post cycle.

rancid is offline Junior Member
    bump

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Good question there, i cant imagine it would be very good to run it for longer than 4 months, like others said bloodwork is key here, after all youre basically eliminating most of the estrogen in your body, so that can affect many things including growth during a cycle...

CD

Blog Entries
    hey what's up, capD?

so, am i correct in assuming that since letro is dosed ed or eod, that it will be out of your system completely within few days of discontinuing use.

what i'm getting at is, if i stop using it for a week or week and a half - then pick it back up again for my upcoming cycle, would that be long enough for my body to be "cleansed" of the letro?

IG

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Hmm well not really, its not like once u stop your lipid profile magically goes back to normal u know, along with joints as well;

letro has a 2-4 day halflife, but the thing to consider is using it wisely, for example, if you can run a 19nor like tren or deca and use aromasin and not get gyno symptoms, more power to ya, but id say most people have letro on hand just in case...

CD

Blog Entries
    appreciate the help Cap.

peace

Thread Information