Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if he is considered smart then.. how **** am i not being accepted into MENSA?

ehh, F' MENSA if they can't be flexable on who they let in

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    SM for President!

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    i really don't care how much crap i get for this but HCG is not a PCT drug..... and ill tell you why..... the drug in HCG mimics the naturally occuring hormone known as " lutinizing hormone" ( i think thats how you spell it) but it is also known as LH... ur body uses negative feedback loops to control the amount of pretty much any hormone in ur body.... when ur body has low testosterone it produces LH which then tells the lidigous cells in your testicles to start producing testosterone .... so if your introducing synthetic LH into a negative feedback loop when your trying to recover and get your own endogenous LH production back to normal it won't happen.... when using HCG in PCT your testicles will produce testosterone only until the injection wears off.... then you body is back to square one.... trying to produce it's own LH to get your own endogenous test count up....just the way i see it... i would only use HCG during cycle (preferrably the latter half) and stop 10 days before you start your PCT....
    Good feedback Juiced. I think u have good solid knowledge on the topic. I'll rather interact discussion with your caliber.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    SM for President!
    U know me quite well, amorphic, from previous discussion. I'm only for a rational debate, anything irrational or off-topic will not recieve my attention. We have got better things to do.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    Good feedback Juiced. I think u have good solid knowledge on the topic. I'll rather interact discussion with your caliber.
    its I'd
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just get ur grammar straight before you try to take shit "TO THE NEXT LEVEL"

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks bro i appreciate the grasp you have on my knowledge.... althought i don't post like a whore i certainly know my sh*t.... ive been around here long before i had the name j-u-iced, but something happend when they upgraded the board and wasn't able to login with my other name... i love this place i learn alot and teach alot... i hope this board stays up forever.... if you need anything PM me...
    Last edited by J*U*icEd; 09-14-2007 at 03:43 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    thanks bro i appreciate the grasp you have on my knowledge.... althought i don't post like a whore i certainly know my sh*t.... ive been around here long before i had the name j-u-iced, but something happend when they upgraded the board and wasn't able to login with my other name... i love this place i learn alot and teach alot... i hope this board stays up forever.... if you need anything PM me...

I told you guys in another thread SM is secretly an eviel genious, now look he is begining to gain followers.

I'm amazed you posted a serious answer in a tread I wouldn't use for toliet paper.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I told you guys in another thread SM is secretly an eviel genious, now look he is begining to gain followers.

I'm amazed you posted a serious answer in a tread I wouldn't use for toliet paper.

LMAO

S431M7 is offline Banned
    if I was u I wouldn't pay much attention to these man whores here on board. Just focus on those with some integrity. Keep up the good work juiced.

if I was u I wouldn't pay much attention to these man whores here on board. Just focus on those with some integrity. Keep up the good work juiced.
    Too bad us 'man whores' are brilliant. And if anything that was more of a compliment than anything else.

bro i had no idea what was going on between the members in this thread before i had posted in this one... im not tryin to say anything about how many posts you have and "who" knows what and how much they know.... or who is smarter for that matter... im not gettin involved in this f u c k i n g rediculus "internet thug" BS... if that post about the toilet paper thing wasn't about me... then i guess i took it wrong but i answered a question based on the first post i read in this thread and had no idea people had already been bashing people about "who knows more", "whos a steroid addict", and "who has the most posts".... you know if that was ment for me i just say it was totally uncalled for cause im not about that crap... and lets just leave it like that... i don't have no problems wit you and you don't got no problems wit me...

dude my bad about the previous post.... i thought that jab was at me for something i added to the thread, i didn't know what was going on before this wit the inside jokes and all.... disregard my previous post... no damage done here huh?!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^ I was wondering why you took that so personally. This thread has just been a joke since the beginning and that's all he was saying.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information