Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im so screwed!!

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Please tell me you didnt think you could forget the contraception because being on cycle would do that job... Using testosterone as a contraception has a very questionable success rate...

I agree, get a paternity test in any case, just in case she may have cheated and you are infertile. Taking care of another mans child isnt fun..., especailly if you find out 10 years down the line its not yours... However, persuading her to do it without revealing you are on gear, and trying to not compromisse your relationship by inferring she cheated is the difficult task...

I agree with teh latest poster, dont reveal anything you dont have to, and deny if you have to... At least, till you find out whats happened... Good luck dude...

brite is offline New Member
    I'll be frank..

I'm the father [/jerryspringer]

sory to here of your troubles I hope everything goes allright for you.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    Bad thing is, I am married!!!
    Thats just not right...

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    ALright this is the deal, I ran a pretty heavy cycle of Test,tren, winny..so I know I was shut down pretty hard after getting off...So I guess my question to you guys is how possible do you think it woud be to get a girl pregnant after getting off such cycle????...(prop 100mg ed, tren A 75 ed,) I ended things with this girl and now she is saying shes pregnant..I know I am going over there with a few pregnancy test myself today because I just dont think tis is possible..Anyways has anyone on here ever got a girl prego right after getting off a good cycle???
    They always say that, when you break up with them....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information