ascendant is offline Senior Member

my next cycle, what ya think?

been a LONG time since i've done a cycle, mainly cause of some personal issues (aka divorce, but don't worry, it was def for the best ). anyway, here's what i'm planning...

weeks 1-3 - 50mg drol/ED
    weeks 1-12 - Test Cyp @ about 600mg/week
    weeks 1-12 - Deca @ about 400-500mg/week
    weeks 1-12 - Arimidex @ *.5mg/day?*

now for starters, i know, drol is gonna make my liver fall out and i'm gonna die . look, i hardly ever drink, WON'T be drinking on the cycle, will be taking milk thistle, and it's only for 3 weeks. i figure since i hardly ever drink my liver could use the exercise .

as far as the a-dex, .5 ED should be enough, right? is even that much necessary or should i maybe just take that dose EOD? not sure how much is really needed, and i know a certain amount of estrogen is necessary for optimal growth.

as far as my pct, i got plenty of stuff for that already, but not sure how much i'll need considering i do HRT of Test at 180mg/week. i know, it's high, but my doc says my bloodwork is great, so it's not changing. i know i'd continue the a-dex for a while and use HCG near the end to get myself going again, but should i bother doing nolva or clomid or is there no point considering i'd be doing the HRT to keep me going anyway? thoughts???

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    You can start with 0.5 mg of adex ED ( you might have to play with the dose)..

Also if your on going to be on HRT there is no need to do PCT.. Its cruise, bump the doses up ( cycle ) and than cruise again..

Merc.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    my ex wife ran higher doses of drol ...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    my ex wife ran higher doses of drol ...

cycle looks good to go

Thread Information