dblock189 is offline Associate Member

melanotan II Freckles??

I started melanotan II, and i was reading all the other threads but my question wasnt asnwer so i figured i start one not to high jack... I started getting freckles some on my body and i got like to on my face. TAI IF YOUR THERE OR ANYONe that has used it..does it keep happening? Do you keep getitng freckles or does it stop?? I mean how did u get by this? Also how long before you started noticing results. I dont want to be full of freckels
    D

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    It does not give you new freckels, but those you have will become darker, and those freckels that have barely been noticebal before might become more noticebal.

Oh okay so no worry of gettin new ones then? thank god..I was starting to get worried.. I'm assuming you have used this before. When did you notice getting darker? im on a mg a day and almost done with my first bottle.. How long did it take you to start noticing results. Thanks bro

D

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used it once before a long time ago for a short time, and have yust started a new run now(a week in now) and have seen a few spots getting somewhat darker...

It will not create NEW freckels ime sure.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont think ive noticed any new freckles but some did get darker...takes about 20mg before i started to notice good results..if you get any UV exposure you will notice results quicker..your face will get tan first b/c its usually exposed to UV rays when youre outside

20mgs huh? oh okay thats not bad.. Yea i go tanning although i wanted to see the results of it without tanning. Maybe once a week i should tan just to help it a long..im wondering how good this stuff actually works. I hear nothing but good about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    20mgs huh? oh okay thats not bad.. Yea i go tanning although i wanted to see the results of it without tanning. Maybe once a week i should tan just to help it a long..im wondering how good this stuff actually works. I hear nothing but good about this stuff.
    after about 10-20mg, I would just go to the pool for a couple hours and come back and people would mistake me for being a different race. The UV exposure acclerates the process and Ive never gotten sunburnt either

critic7 is offline Banned
    I started melanotan II, and i was reading all the other threads but my question wasnt asnwer so i figured i start one not to high jack... I started getting freckles some on my body and i got like to on my face. TAI IF YOUR THERE OR ANYONe that has used it..does it keep happening? Do you keep getitng freckles or does it stop?? I mean how did u get by this? Also how long before you started noticing results. I dont want to be full of freckels
    D
    i also asked this question before but most of the answers were incomplete. i will try to find the answer for u from my girlfriend's sister if she has any idea since she's attending medical schoool. good question pal.

theres a whole forum dedicated to MT users..melanotan.org

MaleModel is offline Banned
    D
    all about dosage. if you are prone to the nasty freck/mole thing you may consider very gradually ramping up from .2-.5mg a day or eod. If you discontinue usage, the frecks dissapear (only good news). But its better safe than sorry.

If you ahve any nasty ones that bother you, trying using lactic acid 10% on them.

this stuffs amazing but be patient with the dosage. it should take you somewhere over a month to get 20mg in ur system. Once you get enough going, youll be set. I never cycle off.

MaleModel is offline Banned
    check out that forum, but avoid company reps diguised as board members rec'ing ridic. high dosage. Some of the guys here have been taking way 2 much.

NightWolf is offline Member
    I did not get any frekles but a WHOLE lot of moles.. and most of them are on my face. Im still wondering if they will go away.. the pepole i have asked say no they wont go away (but they have never used MT2).

well to start off thanks all you guys..I appreciate it..Love the board i can find an answer to anything hear...malemodel im on a one mg a day is that to much? should i go down in dosage to .5?? and keep it consistant and go tanning? what do you think...also lol longhorn thats to funny they think ur a diff race im going to go tanning and see how that works should i do that drop dose what do u guys suggest? bit of tanning and .5mg or stay at 1mg?? help me out fellas kinda lost

D

Thread Information