DaddyB is offline New Member

Couple of Test/Deca cycles, can't make up my mind.

I am 26, I have done one test E cycle 500mg/12weeks. Currently I am at 5'9" 193lbs, and roughly 14-15% bf. I can't decide how I should run my second cycle. It is going to be a bulker. Which would you choose?

Cycle One
    Test E 500mg/week 14 weeks
    Deca 400mg/week 12 weeks
    Letro .5 mg ED

Cycle Two
    Test E 200mg/week 14 weeks
    Deca 400mg/week 12 weeks
    Letro .5 mg/Ed

Cycle Three
    Test E 200mg/week 12 weeks
    Deca 600mg/week 10 weeks
    Letro .5mg/ED

If you would choose none of the above than what dosage would you suggest. I know this is simple and I am just swapping doses around ,but I am having some troubles deciding. I will be running the Anthony Roberts PCT. I have 6000mg Deca and 7500mg Test, so if you can divide that into a better cycle I am open to any ideas.
    Thanks,
    DB

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I would do the first one that you suggested, but in weeks 8,9,10 up the deca to 6-700mg per week (always helps me break the plateu I hit at this time). Save the letro in case of a gyno emergency, and get some arimidex to run during the cycle when you see sides start to happen.

That sounds pretty good. I have the letro in there because after a few weeks into my Test cycle I started getting tender nips. I figured instead of waiting I would just run it through out.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    no wait until you see sides of gyno, letro is way to powerful to run through a cycle in my opinion. you need to control negative sides, while still allowing estrogen to be available to circulate.

That makes sense. Thanks.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Also if you run Letro through out you might inhibit some gains. I also think cycle #1 would be your best bet. Running Test higher than deca is pretty standard if you value your sex life.

Well from what I have read as long as I am running 150-200mg Test my sex should be fine. I have also seen many people flamed because of comments like "Test has to be higher than Deca ", but thanks for the opinion

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    If you enjoyed your 1st cycle at 500mgs why would you go lower? Im not saying go higher because you should go as low as your still making gains because each time in could require more. And as far as 200mg's of test your sex should be fine, it very well could be, but I ran 525mg of Test prop and 350mg of NPP and could almost not get it up after the cycle until my 4th week of PCT, had to really work at it, thats the only reason I would go higher.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyB
    Well from what I have read as long as I am running 150-200mg Test my sex should be fine. I have also seen many people flamed because of comments like "Test has to be higher than Deca", but thanks for the opinion
    i ran 300mg test and 600mg of deca for my second cycle, id recommend it.
    if u did well with the 500mg of test why not 500mg of test with 600mg of deca?

I did like my cycle at 500 mg. There is so many opinions about dosage, its hard to know what is best. I am leaning more towards the first cycle, which was my original choice. I think I read to much and start second guessing myself.

oh yea, i like a-dex while on cycle, letro is too harsh IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyB
    I did like my cycle at 500 mg. There is so many opinions about dosage, its hard to know what is best. I am leaning more towards the first cycle, which was my original choice. I think I read to much and start second guessing myself.
    u need to do wat feels right for u, we r here just to steer u in the right direction

Yeah I am going to order some a-dex.

Thread Information