jcongo is offline New Member

Question Novice Clen User

I would like to start a clen cycle in the next couple of months. I'm currently out of shape and weigh 220 and starting to maintain a consistent diet. I have read alot of posts about different users perspective on cycling on clen but I'm not sure which combo product from AAR I should order. Did any of you cycle clen with any other supplements? How does taking zaditen/ketoifen and Benadryl improve the user’s results inconjuction with clen? I'm open to any feedback I can receive about how to cycle using clen?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Clen without ketotifen or benadryll is cycled 2 weeks on/ 2 off

Clen with benadryll can be cycled as long as 9-12 weeks as long as you take the benadryll every third week... this does not work for many people

Clen with ketotifen can be cycled also for up to 9-12 weeks (I wouldnt suggest longer.. your body needs a break and clen sides in the long run are never good on your heart) but you usually take ketotifen everyday (1-2mg). This has the highest success rate amongst users BUT also more sides as ketotifen can keep a person very drowsy and mess with workout intensity....

However, most people stick to the 2 on/ 2 off idea. However, make sure you try to lose as much weight naturally as possible before popping clen. Clen is a cutting aid, not a magic pill. If you cannot lose weight based on a good diet alone, you wont be able to lose it with clen either!

NB: You should do a search for PerfectBeast's Clen FAQ (I think its a sticky)
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 10-16-2007 at 02:08 AM.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ Yeah it is just find one of his posts it will be there, it is the best overall synapsis of clen usage, highly recommend it, I think he lost like 70-100lbs on it if I am not mistaken.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    who lost 100lbs on clen ?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    220lbs doesn't tell how out of shape/overweight a person is.
    What is your height, and approx body fat?
    Like Insane said, it's not a magic pill, but it can help. However, those heart issues were related to much higher doses, but if you're concerned get some Ephedra.

Oh, and Benadryl WORKS WELL FOR ME with both Clen and Eph.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Ni6tO_ is offline New Member
    Clen FAQ Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jcongo
    I would like to start a clen cycle in the next couple of months. I'm currently out of shape and weigh 220 and starting to maintain a consistent diet. I have read alot of posts about different users perspective on cycling on clen but I'm not sure which combo product from AAR I should order. Did any of you cycle clen with any other supplements? How does taking zaditen/ketoifen and Benadryl improve the user’s results inconjuction with clen? I'm open to any feedback I can receive about how to cycle using clen?

I just use the CLEN 2 WEEKS,,,,THEN stop,,,,AND run ECA for 2 WEEKS.
    Alternate the 2 until you reach desired effect.

Thread Information