ciderman is offline New Member

new here & new to DANABOL

hi guys
    im new here and also new to the body building side of things, now im not in it to be massive, just wanting to bulk up a little.
    I have been training on and off for a lot of years, if i was to be honest more off than on.
    i have only been back in the gym for about 4month, but im trying to keep it to every other day as much as i can, work permitting.
    i have been taking DANABOL now for 19days now,
    the first 11days i took 2 tablets a day, 1 in the morning 1 at night (10mg tablets)
    then for the last 8days ive been taking 4 tablets a day, 2 in the morning 2 at night.
    although ive notice a bit of extra bulk on my chest and a little on my arms, ive not notice much if any extra strength in the gym.
    so im really looking for abit of guidance from your experience people out there, also how long a course should i do and what else should i be doing, i also got some TAMOXIFENO GADOR, which i was told to start taking about a couple of week before im due to end my cycle??
    does this sound right?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't run dbol for more than 5 weeks, and personally I wouldn't run dbol alone, although some have and have been happy with the results. Everyone is different, but I get more bloat and water from dbol than anything else.
    how old are you?

i am 35, im not looking for massive gains or to continue using it for alot of cycles, maybe only do 2 cycles.

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    well its been said not to run dbol by itself! If you do however I have read its best just to take all at once that way your plasma levels get to their highest peak and you will see your best gains from what I have read..

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

can taking Ephedrine while also taking danibol reduce the steriod affect?
    as i often take ephedrine and caffine powder before a work out as a boost.

Thread Information