JasonR is offline Member

For those of you who got gyno in the past and still cycle

For all yall dudes who are prone to gyno (lumps, not itchiness and other fake gynos) and did not operate on it, do you still use aromatizable steroids ? what are you doing so that the gyno you already have\vanished with medications doesnt grow larger\back ? is it working ?
    Merc ?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got puberty gyno, its not too bad but nipples are a bit puffy and can't wear certain shirts cause its embarrassing. I've used Test E and other aromatizing roids and seems like it made my nipps puff out a bit more but then during PCT went back to normal, never really got worse. Only time it did get worse was when I used Tren and started getting Prog gyno and did a bit of reversal protocol with the Letro and it stopped it and sort of made it smaller but still there and a week after I came off Tren the prog gyno was completely gone, don't really understand it. Advice for people with gyno would be keep Letro on hand and use AI's and/or anti-prog's if you know your prone.
    Last edited by dece870717; 10-28-2007 at 05:33 PM.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I got puberty gyno, its not too bad but nipples are a bit puffy and can't wear certain shirts cause its embarrassing. I've used Test E and other aromatizing roids and seems like it made my nipps puff out a bit more but then during PCT went back to normal, never really got worse. Only time it did get worse was when I used Tren and started getting Prog gyno and did a bit of reversal protocol with the Letro and it stopped it and sort of made it smaller but still there and a week after I came off Tren the prog gyno was completely gone, don't really understand it. Advice for people with gyno would be keep Letro on hand and use AI's and/or anti-prog's if you know your prone.
    thank you ! do you also have hard lumps under the nips ?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR
    thank you ! do you also have hard lumps under the nips ?
    I did when Tren was giving my prog gyno, had a whole bunch of lumps all under the nipple but it all went away after discontinuing the Tren. All I have right now is a bit of a lump that I've had from puberty gyno.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR
    For all yall dudes who are prone to gyno (lumps, not itchiness and other fake gynos) and did not operate on it, do you still use aromatizable steroids ? what are you doing so that the gyno you already have\vanished with medications doesnt grow larger\back ? is it working ?
    Merc ?

I know people that have gyno that still cycle..

You want to try and minimize the estrogen without trying to destroy it so they use AI's to try and help so thier gyno doesn't get worse.. I also know people that use nolva while on cycle that have gyno and that helps also.. From what I have seen using an AI seems to work the best in this situation..

Bump for some people that have gyno and still cycle.. What do you find works best to hold your gyno at bay ( so to speak lol) ??

Merc.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    A whopping dose of letro. 1.25-2.5mgs ED. I must be really prone or have had a bad batch of letro? May wanna try using test prop as the Anthony Roberts article on esters proposes that short esters dont aromatize as much.

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    i got gyno from puberty but u cant really tell. i have done 3 cycles and i didnt use any anti estrogens and yet my gyno still the same hasnt changed at all is that normal?

Thread Information