jxlk is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Been on for FIVE months!

Been taking 750mg sust/week. letro at .25 eod. ive got no water retention? no signs of gyno? BP has been normal throughout? thinking of going another month. is this typical or am i just gonna have a hard time gettin my nuts back. i usually take nolva and my nuts are huge within a week. any feedback

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have your nuts been shrunk?

That means you are suppressed. By continuing you will just make it difficult to come back.

Be careful when you say "am i just gonna have a hard time gettin my nuts back". You make it look like it is something really not that serious.

I would stop and make an aggressive pct with nolva, aromasin and hcg .

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jxlk
    Been taking 750mg sust/week. letro at .25 eod. ive got no water retention? no signs of gyno? BP has been normal throughout? thinking of going another month. is this typical or am i just gonna have a hard time gettin my nuts back. i usually take nolva and my nuts are huge within a week. any feedback

If you are going another month I would get on some HCG now at 500iu EOD for the remainder of the cycle. Really with long cycles like that you should be taking HCG throughout the whole cycle. I would also use a nolva, AI, HCG pct. And if you can afford it I would jump on some HGH for 4-6 months. I have been on on cycles like that (for the period of time, not dosage. That is a really high dose for such a long period of time. I bet 300 mg/wk would have yielded the same results. I am a huge fan of long low dose cycles) and have recovered fine according to blood work, but have always used HCG throughout and HGH afterwards. HCG will really be your key. Make sure you get some.

deltaguy is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the hcg for any cycle. why simply try to recover when you can keep your boys functioning damn near normal throughout? hcg is so damn cheap you would be a fool not too use it.

to start using hgh after a cycle is not going to benefit you much.... unless you have been on hgh for at least 4 to 6 months as it takes that much time to truly see any benefits.

sust at 750mgs/w is not much as you HAVE to consider the esters taking part here. no one seems to understand this nor do they want to admit it. but to each his own.

Just so you know where I am coming from here.. I have been on pretty much the last 5 years. came off a few times from some very aggressive cycles and recovered very quickly - therefore maintaining most of my gains. Yes, I did blood work to prove it. I also have blood work done every month now that I have been on non-stop for a long time now.

i think you will be fine - IF...... start taking hcg the day you do your last shot... 1000iu eod for 1 week and then 500iu eod an additional 2 weeks to get your boys pumped up again (and like someone else mentioned) and then you follow an aggressive pct.... do not use hcg during pct.. aromasin and nolva would be fine but the key is duration.... 6 weeks minimum and at that point I would have blood work done to be sure but you need to run the nolva for MIN 6 weeks because after 6 weeks Nolva will significantly increase the LH response to LHRL. You will recover, you just have to be smart about it. Aromasin is rather powerful - 25mgs ed will lower estrogen by some 85% after 7 days.... i find this to be a bit aggressive and think it would be effective enough at 12.5mgs ed for pct... run it with yout nolva for at least 6 weeks... this stuff is easy on the lipids and will also raise igf levels. All of this will help you recover and maintain most of your gains if your diet and workout is pretty damn good as well.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Damn that's a long time. Is the .25 letro eod wat prevented you from getting any sides?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron
    Damn that's a long time. Is the .25 letro eod wat prevented you from getting any sides?
    Just Water

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hows the cholesterol is what im curious bout running letro that long.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would have suggested using HCG during the cycle.. but that's me.. my wife likes my large testicles..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Baron

im not sure if thats why? some poeple respond different to different ass. but thats all ive ran and i havent noticed any bloat. ive asked friends too and they say no. acne is nil but that may show a lot more when i come off. no bad temper but a lil more irritable. ive ran a four month one before and my nuts came back in a week. i may be lucky in that department but time will tell. after this cycle im taking all winter off and see how it goes.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jxlk
    some poeple respond different to different ass.
    Yea i seem to respond better to Ass thats realy firm and round! but sometimes i'll take whatever ass i can get as long as its on a hot chick!

hahaha...good one.... that made me laugh! ill leave the typo for good times. i respond to hot ass pretty good too

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    5 months is long enough imo

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Ya it is long..Been there done that..It sucks getting back ...PCT sucks so bad.
    I will not do Cycles that long ever again...

Good luck to you ,Brother

Thread Information