scarmenprout is offline New Member

Anavar, IGF LR3, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin

Hello there,

I look gain and again on many website about steroids information, but, to be sure I won't go wrong, and to heard real world people (not sellers !) advice, I'll ask you.

I'm 21years old, 155lbs (I know, some will tell me "work your basis etc) but there is not the point (but I appreciate their "try" to help me keep going on good health).

I want, for my very first cycle, something mild. I mean, with approx no side effect. I read Anavar won't cause, acne, hair loss, gyno and is not very toxic for the liver.

I think I have realistic expectation on this compound : Some LBM (about5-7lbs) rock hard, streght gain, and some fat loss.
    Nothing really spectacular but still.

But the problem is some people had some "htpa decrease", so to avoid this side and all those mentionned before, if I use it stand alone, what will be the dosage and cycle lenght ?

Also, this strenght will lead to better volumization (my train will be better no ?), so is it smart to do before (or while on anavar) a IGF LR3 cycle ? Also, a GHRP-6 and Hexarelin cycle (to increase appetite) and their are very mild too.

(Yes IGF LR3 lead to hyperplasia (new mucles cells are created) and so, if I take Anavar, he'll act on those new cells, so it will be synergetic; right ?)

Thanks

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    gear isn't the fixer here - diet and training alone you should easily be able to add 10-15lbs

gear is that special additive that makes the body that much better

scarmenprout is offline New Member
    so, if I have a proper diet blablabla, I'll add my 10-15lbs, but if I take anavar with the diet, I'll add probably 17-22lbs :P lol

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    blah blah blah ; it is all ready evident that you don't have the diet and training or you wouldn't be 155lbs

Thread Information