Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dominant1 is offline New Member

the most important thread of the week

Hey bros, I need a whole lot of help this time around.

(this could be in the steroids , supplements, workout section, as well as the lounge. So I just put it in here since this is the forum that gets the most hits.)

I wanna make this as brief as possible so I might jump around a lot to do that.

I've been on this board back than, got a lot of knowledge for workout tips, diet, etc. Now I'm on here asking for big help.
    See...long story short. I went into a deep depression. So bad I was hospitalized to get a diagnosis. My diagnosis came back as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and that makes me depressed. So basically OCD and Major Depression. I was in the process of doing a steroid cycle. I was planning on doing in like march or may. Now I'm not sure I can because I'm afraid that the steroids could make my OCD worse, which is very very bad right now may I say. The depression got me very lazy so I stopped going to the gym as well as many other activities. I don't even enjoy sex anymore. I want to get back into the gym but I feel so unmotivated to even get out of bed to piss. Even though I know working out will help my depression and OCD. So let me cut to the chase to my questions:

1: Will working out give me my energy back? I have none. Maybe the medication I'm on for OCD and Depression is helping me lose my energy. But it is very harsh I'm always tired.
    2: How do I get my motivation back for the gym?
    3: Will using steroids make my OCD and Depression worse?
    4: Will using pro hormone make my OCD and depression worse?
    5: Could steroids or pro-hormones interfere with how the ocd and depressant meds work?

I have more questions and need more help but let's start the thread at least. Also not to mention, if you guys have any tips on overcoming OCD and depression please add too. I need all the help I can get bros. Please let's all get together and push your boy out the fire.
    Last edited by dominant1; 11-01-2007 at 02:33 AM.

Thread Information