Masteron P, 3 weeks, Pointless??

Is there any point running masteron for only 3 weeks @ 100mg ed??? I just wanna harden up a bit before before going to mexico. Im going mid cycle so I thought I might just throw it in there. I'd run it longer but money is kinda a issue. It will also be right after I come off Drol, so will I be holding to much water to notice any effects?? I'll lay out my cycle for u?

Im Currently running clen @ 100mcg ed. This will be for 6 weeks to get my BF down as low as possible (hopefully under 10%) before I start my cycle

clean Bulk

Test E 1000mg -week 1-12
    Anadrol 100mg ed -week 1-4
    Letro .25mg ed -week 1-4 (or possibly throughout)
    Then I was thinking of throwing the masteron in 100mg ed week 6-9 But I'll see where I'm @ at that point

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Why don't put it in the 5-10 weeks...

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    3 weeks of masteron ...could be pointless.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I think if you ran it ed for 3 weeks you might see some goodness... ;] basically it's going to work on getting rid of any estrogen you may have in your body which is what will give you the 'harder' look. It's got a half life of 2 1/2 days so i personally would do 100mg eod because i think you might just be wasting some masteron . from posts and the masteron profile i have read it seems everyone says 400-500mg's per week is sufficient and anything over that gave NO noticeable affects. I think you should run the masteron for 6 weeks and do it EOD.... probably get better results that way. Good luck!

Thread Information