Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i have one question for you what do you think has more bacteria...... your gear or your toothbrush? i will give you a hint one of them you put in your mouth every morning day after day after day. so should we all quit brushing our teeth? i hope not...........
    I dont know about you bro but i dont inject my toothbrush into my body. Gear, syringe, needle are supposed to be sterile.. a toothbrush is not.

hulk1o1 is offline New Member
    i can understand that ug made gear is not that sterile compared to pharmaceutical gear... but come on this is just bullshit...

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Bump on this tread, make it a sticky ffs..... Hahaha

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10ml vials Dangerous-6.jpg  

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    This guy is going to defend his Cut and Paste post until the very end. Good luck buddy, you aren't gonna get any supporters here.

Maybe NightWolf is somehow associated witht the idiot who wrote that?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Opinions are openly discussed here and mulled over in the best interest of everyone. However, posting material and claiming that it’s factual, when in reality, it is an opinion or a tactic of propagation is dangerous to everyone.

Anyone with a good amount of education and wisdom will see that many of the claims made in the original post are flawed. The poor vocabulary, low-grade writing style, lack of scientific studies, and periodical sources further exposes the claims as a half-witted attempt to scare its readers into a propagated ideology that the media has already embraced with open arms.

Lets all remember to use caution and common sense and always be safe…NightWolf is just trying to makes sure were all safe and that is good. However, the flaming is going to give some members here a little vacation. Good luck.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 11-24-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Opinions are openly discussed here and mulled over in the best interest of everyone. However, posting material and claiming that it’s factual, when in reality, it is an opinion or a tactic of propagation is dangerous to everyone.

Anyone with a good amount of education and wisdom will see that many of the claims made in the original post are flawed. The poor vocabulary, low-grade writing style, lack of scientific studies, and periodical sources further exposes the claims as a half-witted attempt to scare its readers into a propagated ideology that the media has already embraced with open arms.

Lets all remember to use caution and common sense and always be safe…NightWolf is just trying to makes sure were all safe and that is good. However, the flaming is going to give some members here a little vacation. Good luck.
    That just may be the best post in this thread, cheers.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Yes it was.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Compounding pharmacies use what are referred to as clean rooms.. They monitor airborne particles so the specific cleanliness class is not exceeded..

There are many guidelines FDA approved pharmacies must follow .. I always use multi use vials from the compounding pharm I fill my HRT prescrptions at..

Here is all the info on it...

http://www.usp.org/pdf/EN/USPNF/PF797redline.pdf

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-24-2007 at 04:21 PM.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    This guy is going to defend his Cut and Paste post until the very end. Good luck buddy, you aren't gonna get any supporters here.

Maybe NightWolf is somehow associated with the idiot who wrote that?
    Dude wtf is your problem? Im not defending anything or anyone. I said there was one thing in the article that got my attention and that was the drawing of air into the syringe and then into vial. Since i only use 10ml vials myself atm, i wanted to know the answer for this claim. All i hear from you is bullshit this and bullshit that, so how about you say something useful and maybe explain WHY it is bullshit like the air into the vial thing? If you cant then i suggest you be quiet and let someone who can do it.

Thank you johnny-to-small for the smartest and best reply so far.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    how about you guys all stop bickering over nothing.

everyone made their point, stop beating it to death

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow this didnt get out of hand or anything like that, did it???

Yeah, I've used vials since I been on gear and no abscesses or infections at all. Plus I swab the vial top and the syringe needle before nething goes in. Think about how much bacteria get on ur hands from touching public computers and not washing ur hands? Kinda really don't compare.

luckylou is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    lol whoever wrote that is a fvcking IDIOT!!!!

He says germs require air to grow? BULLSHIT! There's something called ANAEROBIC BACTERIA! And it doesn't require respiration to survive.

Don't believe anything in that article. The guy is trying to give you a sales pitch...
    This will show its BS.

Hmmmm, dont we all breath in the same air that goe's in a sryange?

Also mythbusters did a thing on Bacteria on a toothbrush right next to your toirlet.
    And guess what, NUTHING Happened!!!!! There was just as much/little Bacteria on the one brush locked away, as the one brush right next to the toirlet So, there goes your Bacteria theory! period.
    Peace Out.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylou View Post
    This will show its BS.

Hmmmm, dont we all breath in the same air that goe's in a sryange?

Also mythbusters did a thing on Bacteria on a toothbrush right next to your toirlet.
    And guess what, NUTHING Happened!!!!! There was just as much/little Bacteria on the one brush locked away, as the one brush right next to the toirlet So, there goes your Bacteria theory! period.
    Peace Out.
    lol it's so freaking stupid.

STERILE is STERILE. PERIOD. There's no such thing as UGL grade sterility and pharmaceutical grade sterility. Yes the products may be made in different environments, but the end product - if it is sterile - IS STERILE!!! If there is even one bacteria cell, you're fvcked. As long as in the end the lab (whether its UGL or professional pharmaceutical) sterilizes it properly, YOU ARE FINE. So please tell me why I have never ever had an infection from multidose vials? Even though I push air into the vial before drawing out like I always do?

Bacteria doesn't just fvcking appear out of nowhere. You need a single bacteria cell in order to have an infestation/infection. If there's no single cell to multiply, THEN THERE'S NO INFECTION! End of story.

Information is offline Information
    Dizz28 & NightWolf, check your PMs.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information