Gladiator2569 is offline New Member

D-bol and Test 250 Start cycle

Hey there I have Reforvit-b (d-bol) and Ara-test 250 What is the recommended dosages and when for a cycle? Like start test 1ml a week and d-bol 2ml how often or however I should do it can you tell me? Thanks for any info... I did this same cycle years ago but dont remember how i did it I'm 6'4" 250 the heavist I have ever been. I want to lose some weight but I want the strength gains so I want to do this cycle and I have it already... Thanks for any info.... What do I start first and hom much? and when do I start the other and how much... Thanks test once a week and d-bol everyday is that right?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2569 View Post
    Hey there I have Reforvit-b (d-bol) and Ara-test 250 What is the recommended dosages and when for a cycle? Like start test 1ml a week and d-bol 2ml how often or however I should do it can you tell me? Thanks for any info... I did this same cycle years ago but dont remember how i did it I'm 6'4" 250 the heavist I have ever been. I want to lose some weight but I want the strength gains so I want to do this cycle and I have it already... Thanks for any info.... What do I start first and hom much? and when do I start the other and how much... Thanks test once a week and d-bol everyday is that right?
    Steroids are the wrong choice for this goal!
    They were/are designed to aid in gaining weight in the form of quality muscle, NOT losing it.

Another inconsistency is your desire lose weight while gaining strength. Strength gains are "SOMEWHAT" synonymous with increased muscle, which carries substantial weight. This is the very reason trainers instruct weight trained clients to utilize the mirror, and the fit of their clothing as barometers, rather than the scale.

Before moving right or left, it is first important to clarify one's goals!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Whatever wrong or right forget I said anything else.. Just help me with a cycle for what I got if anyone can say it for a 5'10" 200 lb guy wanting to get stronger and I know a little biggger is gonna come with that... Thanks..

luckylou is offline Banned
    I think he is an adult, he can do what he wants to.
    He asked about a cycle, not to be LECTURED on right and wrong.

My first cycle was

Test E 250mgs/ 2 times a week= 2 amps 500mgs/week for 12/14 weeks

first 4 weeks Dbol 50mgs every day (tabs)

Dont forget pct.
    Peace Out.
    Last edited by luckylou; 12-04-2007 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks Lucky so should I start both on the same day is that ok? or what?

bowser is offline Associate Member
    yeah you can start them on the same day.

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylou View Post
    I think he is an adult, he can do what he wants to.
    He asked about a cycle, not to be LECTURED on right and wrong.

My first cycle was

Test E 250mgs/ 2 times a week= 2 amps 500mgs/week for 12/14 weeks

first 4 weeks Dbol 50mgs every day (tabs)

Dont forget pct.
    Peace Out.
    There is a big difference b/w LECTURE and SUGGESTION.

Being an adult does not mean you are knowledgeable of steroids . Otherwise, he would not be here asking for what dose is "right or wrong". I completely agree with Magic's ADVICE. Hence, I don't think this cycle is appropriate for his goals..I hope he's adult-like enough to understand that.

V.D.O.P is offline Junior Member
    i'm all for free will, but i don't think you're ready to start using aas and i doubt from your posts that you'll keep any of your gains

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Just run the test at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks and the d-bol at 50mg a day for the first 4 weeks make sure your diet is in check and hit the cardio 3x a week. And make sure to run proper pst goog luck bro

Thanks basshead and bowser thats the info I was looking for.. I dont mind getting bigger and whatever but I am just the heaviest I have been mostly in the belly I know I need to get back to cardio and with being in the gym I will take what I get... I usually run around at 230 but now upto 260 eating and no cardio got me there I'm ready to change all that.. Thanks to all

Thread Information