Thread: A little gyno

north41degrees is offline Junior Member

A little gyno

1 mo after last inject w/test . Starting to see a bit of gyno (Very little. )novla on hand. Is it too late to bother? One cycle of test left. Should I run next cycle and save novla for after that? Never needed pct before, but always on hand just in case. 140-160lbs after 3 cycles over 2 years. Good strenth but not much in the way of size this last time. Over 40 y/o and think diet is partialy to blame. Let me know, thanks in advance.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    start an AI right away, letro preferrably, but if you have nothing else, run your nolva, you dont want it to get worse.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by north41degrees
    1 mo after last inject w/test . Starting to see a bit of gyno (Very little. )novla on hand. Is it too late to bother? One cycle of test left. Should I run next cycle and save novla for after that? Never needed pct before, but always on hand just in case. 140-160lbs after 3 cycles over 2 years. Good strenth but not much in the way of size this last time. Over 40 y/o and think diet is partialy to blame. Let me know, thanks in advance.
    side note, those are 2 of the worst statements ive ever read. juicing at 140? no pct? come on man.

20 pounds over 3 cycles over 2 years? i can gain 20 pounds in a year naturally no problem. your diet or gear is totally messed up

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    funny thing about diet, if i eat like sheit- sweets, lots of sugars, or diet is off a day or two (usually from partying) my nips start hurting (high estragen).

clean your diet up and put the sauce away for a while until you get to your natural peak.

get some clomid and nolvadex - 100 mgs of clomid with 20 mgs of nolva for a month. i'm taking human sexuality and we're learnin about men's testosterone and steroid abuse - it can take up to 4 months for your natural levels to get where they should be just to let you know

Well I knew some of that was coming. I suppose I deserve it. Everything so hard to get now. Just didn't want to waste it. Not an excuse I know. I am only 5'3". Thought 160 was good. Amorphic , I know your just tryin to help . Thanks

Thanks fsu

Thread Information