buffgator is offline king of mass

fast heart rate at nights only

I take my clen at 5am, and it gives me the shakes until about 10 or so, but I notice that at nights I get an extremely high resting heart rate, like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. How come this fast intense heart rate only happens at nights?

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Don't have an answer on that, but are you monitering your blood pressure? Cause your heart rate may be fast due to bp being high. I experienced some of the same problems at night while on other stuff and found out my pressure was high. I would check it to be sure. If you don't have a home tester you can go to any fire house and they will check it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see a doc. High bp is serious.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    but he's on clen also, that would naturally make your heart beat faster as it is. You probably just don't notice it so much when you are up and doing other things. When you lay down and try to calm down to fall asleep it's more noticable. Clen stays active in your system for long while and would have an effect on heart rate during that time.

I always have a hard time sleeping when I take clen. The earlier in the day i take it the better but still has an effect when I lay down

buffgator is offline king of mass
    blood pressure is 150/86 i check it a few times a week. This is the norm for me.

Had exact same thing on clen but I think dizz has it right.Took about 2 weeks to go away, but that was enough for me discontinued use
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 12-07-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    but he's on clen also, that would naturally make your heart beat faster as it is. You probably just don't notice it so much when you are up and doing other things. When you lay down and try to calm down to fall asleep it's more noticable. Clen stays active in your system for long while and would have an effect on heart rate during that time.

I always have a hard time sleeping when I take clen. The earlier in the day i take it the better but still has an effect when I lay down
    yeah i noticed the same things, i would get so pissed off at night laying there wide awake.

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    BP 150 is not normal to everybody, Maximum is 140/90. If you feel ok with 150 without headache, that because you experienced high BP too long.
    If you dont have asthma, take beta Blocker medicine such as Inderal (propanolol) 10 mg a day that will not only lower your BP but also reduced your Heart Rate. Consider to lower the dose of Clen .

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I take my clen at 5am, and it gives me the shakes until about 10 or so, but I notice that at nights I get an extremely high resting heart rate, like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. How come this fast intense heart rate only happens at nights?

i get the same symptoms when i start clen , usually subsides after a while once my body has adjusted.

Trenhead is offline New Member
    gator man i know what you are talking bout i had it like crazy all lastr nightand into this morning. im on tren and t3 never had it before. but last night my girl came back from spending three weeks in ohio so i got this stuff at the circle k called stamina rx and it was the worst night of my life i thought i was having a heart attack for like 9 hours straight im still up from it. its just started to decrease but definitely will never ever do again. some type of weird reaction yikes beware cheap hard on pills. you have been warned

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I think your HR is elevated thru day but you just dont feel it. Wheny aou are relaxed and normaly you have lower HR and you have high HR thanks to clen . Your mind become focused on it. Discontinue clen and all will be back in normal.

BP is relative think when I had 139/76 I felt strange and not good becouse my normal BP is 110/60 cant imagine wall day long with 150/80 becouse when I had one time 170/100 I felt horible. Beta-blockers are good choice for 150/86 and high HR.

Thread Information