Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FillyMan85 View Post
    I gotcha now. Makes sense. I was thinking to myself that 750mg was an odd dose, but i got it now.
    yeah what Magic said..but yeah it was hot and didnt feel too great..I had about 17 pills left over which ive been using for a week now..just 250mg/day with good cutting diet and some cardio..down 5 lbs in 9 days...dont feel bad at all on this dose although i do occassionally sweat a bit more after eating some carbs

FillyMan85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    yeah what Magic said..but yeah it was hot and didnt feel too great..I had about 17 pills left over which ive been using for a week now..just 250mg/day with good cutting diet and some cardio..down 5 lbs in 9 days...dont feel bad at all on this dose although i do occassionally sweat a bit more after eating some carbs
    Yeah, the sweats is what kills me. Especially since I'm a student and sittin through a lecture with the sweats is not pleasant at all.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FillyMan85 View Post
    Yeah, the sweats is what kills me. Especially since I'm a student and sittin through a lecture with the sweats is not pleasant at all.
    you think thats bad..i had to sit through an 8 hour meeting with our upper management..they fed us sandwiches for lunch and i was sweating like a whore in church for about 2 hours..im sure they thought something was up

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    That's because you're always right!!!

-------------------------
    -------------------------

Good post Long.

This holds true to form, as DNP would only deplete the body of electrolytes & bodily salts, vits & mins, whereas Clen which is active at the Beta level has an effectively greater bodily impact. As an aside, Clen actually maintains tissue residue stores throughout the body for several days with very high liver concentrations, as well as elevated retention in several other organs. This was first brought to light by increased incidences of Clen poisoning in meat consuming people.

As such, this is well illustrated by numerous meat products from a variety of Clen enhanced animals. What they need to do is cycle the animals off the drug prior to slaughter. Also, no thinking person should be consuming animal liver anyway...this is the most toxic organ in the body and these toxins pass into the human body as described here. Here's a big one but you'll have to join to see it:

http://jas.fass.org/cgi/reprint/78/1...urcetype=HWCIT

Total radioactive residues and clenbuterol residues in swine after dietary administration of [14C]clenbuterol
    for seven days and preslaughter withdrawal periods of zero, three, or seven days

D. J. Smith3USDA-ARS, Biosciences Research Laboratory, Fargo, ND, 58105-5674

AND ANOTHER:

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v38je02.htm

I'm bumping this VERY awesome post.

Much respect Magic!

-CNS

fdrx7man is offline Member
    im thinkin bout actually tryin DNP now.. i got some crystal 200mg caps, i was thinkin about doing 200mg for the first 3 days then going up to 400mg till i was around 20 days then stopping..

id like to drop 15 pounds when its all said and done while keepin my muscle or at least majority of it.
    Last edited by fdrx7man; 03-06-2008 at 10:20 AM.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    anyone got a view?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information