bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member

Critique Cycle Please

Well, to begin with, I have been training hard for about 5 years now. 23 years old and have 2 bodybuilding competitions under my belt. My Diet is spot on, sleeping around 10 hours a day and training is spot on also.
    Just competed last sat at 165.25 and am sitting around 185 right now. Looking to put on some pounds for next year ( hitting around 220-230 and staying around 12% would be nice before i start dieting down in May) due to the fact that since im sitting at 5' 11" i should be a heavy Middle weight or Light Heavy, not a damn welter weight.

Diet will be:
    500 carbs in the form of: Oats, Yams, Brown Rice, Whole wheat Pasta, Farina and Wheat Bread. (30-40% of carbs will be post workout, including quite a bit of simple carbs for recovery etc...)
    280g Protein in the form of: Lean turkey, Lean beef, Chicken breats, egg whites and shakes
    80g Fats coming from the beef, Natty pb.
    So all in all im looking at around 3800 cal/day broken up into 6 meals

Cardio will be done lightly 3x a week in the mornings to keep cardio health in check

Cycle im looking at:

Week 1-4 Test E 500mg EQ 400mg D-Bol 40mg ed
    Week 4-12 Test E 500mg EQ 400mg
    Nolva for PCT
    Arimadex on hand for any sides that might show
    Milk Thistle for liver support
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish oils
    Vitargo (Creatine)
    BCAA's
    Glutamine

Any advice or input would be appreciated since this will be my first Dive into using AAS, Thanks.
    Last edited by bottlefed95z; 12-09-2007 at 02:01 AM. Reason: fix

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bottlefed95z
    Cycle im looking at:

Week 1-4 Test E 500mg EQ 400mg D-Bol 40mg ed
    Week 4-12 Test E 500mg EQ 400mg
    Nolva for PCT
    Arimadex on hand for any sides that might show
    Milk Thistle for liver support
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish oils
    Vitargo (Creatine)
    BCAA's
    Glutamine

Any advice or input would be appreciated since this will be my first Dive into using AAS, Thanks.
    looks like you did some research, good job.

looks like a decent cycle. the eq might not be worth it imo, but its not going to hurt having it in there.

i would improve the pct however, add some aromasin . nolva alone isnt a good pct

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    looks like you did some research, good job.

looks like a decent cycle. the eq might not be worth it imo, but its not going to hurt having it in there.

i would improve the pct however, add some aromasin. nolva alone isnt a good pct
    What would you recommend in place of the EQ? I was considering Masteron Or Some Deca , but the EQ is already in hand and ready to go.

if you have it, then you can run it, nothing wrong with it, i just hear from a lot of members saying the gains are not worth the price of it. whatever you gain out of it will be solid muscle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    if you have it, then you can run it, nothing wrong with it, i just hear from a lot of members saying the gains are not worth the price of it. whatever you gain out of it will be solid muscle though.
    Cool, Yeh thats whats im shooting for. I want to keep every ounce possible when i come off. I have heard from other BBers and friends thats its a good choice to use if your trying to stay somewhat lean and put on mass. Only thing is that diet is clutch, which isn't an issue for me. Im finishing my Post Competition Binge tomorrow and getting everything cleaned up monday diet wise and looking to start cycle at the end of the month.

[QUOTEbottlefed95z]Cool, Yeh thats whats im shooting for. I want to keep every ounce possible when i come off. I have heard from other BBers and friends thats its a good choice to use if your trying to stay somewhat lean and put on mass. Only thing is that diet is clutch, which isn't an issue for me. Im finishing my Post Competition Binge tomorrow and getting everything cleaned up monday diet wise and looking to start cycle at the end of the month.[/QUOTE] good luck bro.

for your next cycle you can run a nice bulker with test and deca perhaps. lots to choose from.

enjoy your cycle

Thread Information