dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Testosterone Cypionate Question

If you want my stats for this question go to my blog please. I am planing a test cyp dbol kick cycle after the first of the year. The question is Anthony Roberts suggests 500mg per week. The amps I am planing on purchacing are 2ml 100mg so that would be 200. Will 4 ml a week be enough?
    Last edited by dupa95; 12-13-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: cuz I can

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You cant get a few extra amps? 400ml/week isnt that much test. Most people say 500mg is a good starting point for test but im no expert....jan 1st im starting a 12 week cycle with 500mg Test E split into 2 injections per week with dbol 40mg ed for 4 weeks. then on the 9-14 week im doing winny injections eod. You should get all the gear you need and if you can`t afford it wait until you can no point in doing somethign 50% might as well do it right imo.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Affording it ant the deal my friend

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bump

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different brother.You may do well on just 400mg ew.

500MG is considered a good start point,but I have known guys that took 250mg and grew.

Try it out with the 400 and if you don't notice anything after say 3-4 wks,you can always up it.

As said,you should always have all of your gear on hand before you start your cycle,which includes ancillaries and pct.

What do you have planned for pct?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05 View Post
    Everyone is different brother.You may do well on just 400mg ew.

500MG is considered a good start point,but I have known guys that took 250mg and grew.

Try it out with the 400 and if you don't notice anything after say 3-4 wks,you can always up it.

As said,you should always have all of your gear on hand before you start your cycle,which includes ancillaries and pct.

What do you have planned for pct?

IVE used 250mg wk in the past and made some great gains but optimal gains came at around 500-750mg wk.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    IVE used 250mg wk in the past and made some great gains but optimal gains came at around 500-750mg wk.
    I agree.Thats the point,the longer you use,the more your body will need to get the same results though.

So why start out high?Thats why your body grows so much on the first cycle,its never had levels at that high a state before.

But once it has,the following cycles will never yield the same results as that first one.Then as your body adapts,you will have to increase the amount you take to get results and not just "maintain".

So why not take those lower doses as long as you can?

The main thing that will determine your gains is of course training and diet anyway,so keep it simple and basic for as long as possible,train and eat like a madman and you will make continues progress.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I allways order my pct before my cycle. pct will be. Seventeen days after the last shot. TAMOX Day 1 60mg Day 2-14 40mg Day 15-21 20mg CLOMID Day1 150mg Day2-14 100mg Days15-21 50 mg

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm guna go with sachets so I will be running 500mg a week.

Thread Information