RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

Weight gains from Test/Deca?

Is there a good rule of thumb for gains to expect from Cyp/Deca ? Also based on what Im noticing (my first cycle), there is a quick onset of say, 15lbs in the first 3 or 4 weeks and it has seemed to slow down big time since, is that normal? What a normal range to end at?

Sorry if these are vague questions just trying to get a better idea that Im on the right track.
    Thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RoachForLife19 View Post
    Is there a good rule of thumb for gains to expect from Cyp/Deca ? Also based on what Im noticing (my first cycle), there is a quick onset of say, 15lbs in the first 3 or 4 weeks and it has seemed to slow down big time since, is that normal? What a normal range to end at?

Sorry if these are vague questions just trying to get a better idea that Im on the right track.
    Thanks!
    Its purely individual and will depend on how you eat and train.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on your diet and training and how you react to the steroids everyone is different I gaind 25 pound on my first cycle to test cyp only I am also on a test deca cycle and im in week 4 and I've gained 16 pounds so far and the best is yet to come. Good luck bro

Thanks!
    ur gonna gain most of the bloat in the first part of ur cycle so thats probably where a lot of that cam from. gets harder for me too once i get to week 7 or so. gotta up the cals man. eat like an animal.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    usually the rule of thumb is between 15-20, but how much ur gonna keep, depends a lot on ur diet.

Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member
    I'd have to agree with Basshead69 I ran a cyp only

@ similar dosage and had gains in the 25/30 lb range, just have to eat.

Crest is offline Senior Member

Thanks!

thats good gains for 4 weeks.....if your only 3 or 4 weeks in start eatting more and see what happens

Thread Information