holte7 is offline New Member

Losing weight (fat) on steroids

Hi,

New to steroids i need help.

I am a personal trainer training a guy who is taking steroids he wants to lose fat and cut up.

Can anyone help.

What are the rules?

do you still need lots of carbs and protein as you would if you where bulking up? I hear water is no good while on steroids, is this true?

thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your a trainer and your asking if you need lots of carbs to cut up?

And how is lots of water ever bad for you?

I'm a trainer generally for people who take chocolate and fried breakfasts not steroids .

All i need to know is, is it the same principles for people who take steroids as it is for people who take too much chocolate

Crest is offline Senior Member
    hes taking steroids and he needs somebody who doesnt know if he should be taking in carbs, protein and drinking water to find out for him :S thats quite funny to be honest!

do you know how to eat and train properly when not on steroids?

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    lol good one uk builder, this guy is probably the guy being trained

Atomini is offline Banned
    lmfao @ "water is bad for you" and "taking too much chocolate"

and lmfao @ this thread.

Good lord, if you're a trainer you should know all this stuff as it's only common sense in bodybuilding/fitness whether or not someone is using steroids . If someone is eating mounds of chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.... isn't it obvious what you should tell them to do despite whether or not they're using steroids??? You also asked if one should eat lots of protein and carbs for cutting as they would for bulking. What kind of a question is that? You should know the difference between the two.

Id go and read about diets in the diet forum. Then read up about steroids , what they do and how they do it in the steroid forum. Iv been hear a year and im still learning, from the 1st post you sound pretty clueless so spend some time reading up my friend all the info is hear.

i dont think he is gonna reply after our comments lol

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with web.....all the info you need is right at your finger tips....do some(well actually A LOT) of reading then one of us will 100% lead you in the correct direction.....

good luck

thanks for the help. i thought this was aquestion and answer forum. it seems all you want to do is rip me apart.

I generally train people who eat too much chocolate and drink too much alcohol, i can fix those people easy. I have come across a guy who is on steroids something i have not dealt with before. People in the gym i work have been saying lots of different things regarding what should be done, what's good what is bad and what is indifferent. i thought i could come to this question & answer forum to clarify things for me but maybe i was wrong.

Do you just treat this person as if he wanted to lose weight and look good wether he was on steroids or not
    Last edited by holte7; 12-15-2007 at 09:53 AM.

you have to help us for us to help you lol

what sort of diet is he on at the moment, if hes not on one, what would YOU recommend to him?

i dont think all the comments above are to slate you by the way, but you opened with a pretty stupid question and comment. If you need help, people on the board need to have some idea of your level of understanding

i know apologies for the opening question i was in a rush

I have him eating 6 times a day. protein i have him eating 2g per kg body weight. Carbs throughout each meal but missing in the last meal before bed. i normally would encourage to drink 1ml of water per Kcal burnt throughout the day. but various people have said water is no good while on steroids .

yer keep the protein high and play around with the carbs, like i said have a look at cutting diets in the diet forum theres loads of examples and stuff

do you know what his cycle is

He is taking sustanon 250 and deca can't remember i believe it's 400mg, could be wrong. taking it weekly initially for 8 weeks.

thanks

good fat loss gear would be anavar , tren , winstrol , Thyroid hormones, bud cardio and clean eating is essential

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

well if he is on them he needs to maybe alter his diet the roids will helpp hi maintain mass

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take roids, eat very low cal diet, do lots of cardio, take something to boost your metabolism like t3 so you can keep your metabolism high which your very low cal diet would naturally lower and then thats about it.

meathead320 is offline Member
    higher levels of testosterone also seem to help stave off the metabolism lowering effects of diet.

AAS itself does not take the fat off, but it can help the snags of normal weight loss a lot.

Tren at low doses seems to have some cutting magic to it, but not a good idea for a guy just looking to cut some fat.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holte7 View Post
    He is taking sustanon 250 and deca can't remember i believe it's 400mg, could be wrong. taking it weekly initially for 8 weeks.

thanks
    if he is on gear you can put him on a more restrict'd diet,, make a diet like you normally would for an indivdual his size and stats,,, then subtract about 500cals, per day from that and keep adjusting diet to current weight of the week,,,,,.... Damn bro you should pay us to be your trainer

LT1
    LT1 is offline Junior Member
    the "water is bad on steroids " misconception may have come about by associating water retention and bloat with water intake as opposed to the effects of the test...and concluding that if you reduce intake you reduce bloat...but i'm with gixxerboy...water is good on cycle or not...

fdrx7man is offline Member
    water is usually never a bad thing.. its the sodium that makes ya bloat..

wasojam is offline New Member
    guys you were harsh on this dude,,,i am a n.d.(natural dockter) and we never learned about hormones manipulation only balance hormonal rate with herbs,,, this guy is a trainer not a dockter and all you guys are not dockters only a bunch of guys that hear things and then come and brag about it

btw,,water is good ,,sodium is the culprit so manage it with potasium and some water pills containing uva arsi and such diuritic herbs.. cardio cardio cardio,,,,,

btw,,,sodium does not raise blood pressure,,,it is the imbalance between sodium and potasium causes it,,,, sodium/potasium calcium/magnisium zinc/copper

hope you guys understand this easy thing,

batala why dont you STFU!! SCAMMER!

Quote Originally Posted by wasojam View Post
    guys you were harsh on this dude,,,i am a n.d.(natural dockter) and we never learned about hormones manipulation only balance hormonal rate with herbs,,, this guy is a trainer not a dockter and all you guys are not dockters only a bunch of guys that hear things and then come and brag about it

btw,,water is good ,,sodium is the culprit so manage it with potasium and some water pills containing uva arsi and such diuritic herbs.. cardio cardio cardio,,,,,

btw,,,sodium does not raise blood pressure,,,it is the imbalance between sodium and potasium causes it,,,, sodium/potasium calcium/magnisium zinc/copper

hope you guys understand this easy thing,
    Im not so sure you in line to speak if you really are a DOCKTER,, dont you guys work in the sea by the dock's?

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    Im not so sure you in line to speak if you really are a DOCKTER,, dont you guys work in the sea by the dock's?
    Also, look at his profile. It says his occupation is a bakery owner... LOL. So much for a doctor.

you know theres a problem when you supposly went to univeristy for a master's and still cant spell the name of your profession correctly,, and he did it numerous of times,,, must be too tuff baking bread and being a knowlegable doCKter

LT1
    LT1 is offline Junior Member
    n.d. = holistic medicine, no master's degree required.

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
    n.d. = holistic medicine, no master's degree required.
    Damn you learn something new everyday

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Wasojam- You mean to tell me that the only thing a personal trainer need to know is how to train people with alcohol and chocalate addiction? Last time i checked, and this was years ago, a trainer had to be certified. I know this certification covers more than chocolate and alcohol. He's no more a trainer than i am a DOCKTOR.

Yeah really DOCKTOR that just makes my day.. Must be one of them thair skeools that be givin them degries usin coolaid stamps.. muah hah hah hah!!!

wasojam is offline New Member
    i am a bakery owner?? yes!!!! but not a baker,,,,i love bakeries thats why i own one,,,i also own your asses ,,,, dockter yes,,,n.d yes,,,,,,professor no,,,,,,,.. you guys are so closed minded,,,take some gingko see if it helps,,,,

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasojam View Post
    i am a bakery owner?? yes!!!! but not a baker,,,,i love bakeries thats why i own one,,,i also own your asses ,,,, dockter yes,,,n.d yes,,,,,,professor no,,,,,,,.. you guys are so closed minded,,,take some gingko see if it helps,,,,
    U ah4got how2spell doctor bro...

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    same rules apply....growing is growing and cutting is cutting...tell him to lay off the juice! if he is over wieght why is he juicing? what is his bf%

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    this thread is hillarious i am lau***ng my butt offf..... I thought water is always good to keep your system clean???

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    I love this site,can i stay? OMFG You guys need to stop already!

If you really want to help the poor guy,you should really point him to a thread!

[url]http://forums.steroid .com/MYDOCKTORPERSCRIBES
    FRIEDCHOCOLATEFORBREAKFAST.6/69
    Last edited by dovedescent; 02-14-2008 at 11:26 PM.

rager is offline Member
    Steroids are not the answer for cutting, they assist in the process. Diet is obviously the key to cutting up. Get the diet straight than hit the J and you will be on your way...pretty simple in theory, but most people fail on diet alone and look to J to be some magical shredder. Just wont happen

Thread Information