Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-bol Bridge

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Sounds like a pretty good idea, im def. interested in finding out the results. PErsonally I think 25mg a day will be too suppressive to your endo test. 10mg a day for 4 weeks with a PCT of CLomid and Nolva sounds fun. Id also think that besides keeping gains during that it would also boost self confidence a bit to where you could still be an animal in the gym. Id def. like to know how this all turns out, when were you starting PCT?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I start Mid January.. Ill be finishing up this Tren A and Prop Cycle.. Im definately going to do this and give it a whirl.. I will be running 10mg for 10 weeks to bridge to my next Tren Cycle hehe.. i can definately keep a weekly log to see how things go.. I will be running PCT as well..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    You better let us know! Hahahaha were all VERY interested! Personally im going to try IGF1 and run a couple of those before my next cycle. Ill be watching very closely to see how your test turns out!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i'll be waiting and watching for these results, interested. goodluck.

YESSIR is offline Banned
    i have heard alot of bros say this is the way to cruise if u decide to go that route. Interest to see how it works out for u

ya, I will keep everyone posted.. should be good to go.. I gotta find some dbol though

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im with everyone else... ill be keeping watch.

AMD64 is offline New Member
    I know a couple of guys who have tried to cruise between cycles and neither of them had good luck by the time they reached 3rd cycle.
    The body has to have a chance to return to its normal state or you risk jacking yur system up...Besides the men who can maintain or even gain off cycle are the true men..
    Later gators.....

YESSIR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AMD64 View Post
    I know a couple of guys who have tried to cruise between cycles and neither of them had good luck by the time they reached 3rd cycle.
    The body has to have a chance to return to its normal state or you risk jacking yur system up...Besides the men who can maintain or even gain off cycle are the true men..
    Later gators.....
    what??

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by YESSIR View Post
    what??
    i guess he never read it properly,
    later gators, WTF

YESSIR.. re-read my post brotha.. The idea is to take a small 10mg dose in the AM when your normal test spike is so that it goes without being recognized by your body.. (ie, not shutting you down)

Guys, I said I was going to try this.. but after research Im going to cruise instead.. Wanted to bump this incase anyone else is curious... Maybe someone else will try this..

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    Guys, I said I was going to try this.. but after research Im going to cruise instead.. Wanted to bump this incase anyone else is curious... Maybe someone else will try this..
    what do u mean cruise instead?

you were already going to cruise with the Dbol no?

or do u mean cruising on a low dose of test now

i have been lookin into cruising

and had decided on an 8 weeks cruise of 200mg Test EW

but after reading this i am considering the Dbol and PCT
    cos at least i will have some small chance of recovery
    even if it is just SMALL recovery at least it is something and
    will prevent u being totally/permanantly shut down when
    u decide to come off for good

Taking a low dose of test instead of the dbol dridge.

I was going to 'bridge' with dbol.. little different then cruising

**Everyone is pushing me away from cruising because of my age.. and the fact of possibly later being fully shut down..

Im gonna cruise between this cycle and my next (trying to get some bulk up for football season).. then I will try the bridging idea I guess..

Calcium is offline Banned
    Yes the dbol bridge in the morning works, but IMHO you would have to fully recovery from your cycle with a proper pct then bridge the gap between cycles with the dbol bridge. Because of the half life of dbol it doesnt harm your HPTA and the spurts it produces during the day are not harmed because there isnt enough of the hormone floating around to cause a suppression or shutdown. It works try and see and get blood work.

ome say you can fully recover during this bridge but I tend to differ because your still suppressed and any more hormones floating around with still hold on to suppression so IMHO recover with a aggressive pct and then dbol bridge, works great size is good no rebound from cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SUCRAM View Post
    Yes the dbol bridge in the morning works, but IMHO you would have to fully recovery from your cycle with a proper pct then bridge the gap between cycles with the dbol bridge. Because of the half life of dbol it doesnt harm your HPTA and the spurts it produces during the day are not harmed because there isnt enough of the hormone floating around to cause a suppression or shutdown. It works try and see and get blood work.

ome say you can fully recover during this bridge but I tend to differ because your still suppressed and any more hormones floating around with still hold on to suppression so IMHO recover with a aggressive pct and then dbol bridge, works great size is good no rebound from cycle.

you have personally done a d-bol bridge??

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    you have personally done a d-bol bridge??
    Yes and many BB's who I coach have aswell, but I do differ from some of the dbol bridger's- I feel you need to fully recover your HPTA and then start the bridge, BB's who run it striaght after a cycle while doing pct often dont fully recover and in my opinion this is due to suppression cause by the dbol but running on a system what isn't or shutdown is fine.

Did you read the post I had that said it would be 'uncovered' by your system at a 10mg dose in the AM because of the natural test spike at this time?? I dont see why it would play any role against your HPTA with this in mind? Ive read and had opinions you will obviously need to run a PCT.. but could run the dbol along with it..

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    Did you read the post I had that said it would be 'uncovered' by your system at a 10mg dose in the AM because of the natural test spike at this time?? I dont see why it would play any role against your HPTA with this in mind? Ive read and had opinions you will obviously need to run a PCT.. but could run the dbol along with it..
    Its not about playing a role against your HPTA, its about recovery of your HPTA. Ive had BB's who have ran it both ways and ive also done both methods and bloodwork does show slight suppression from recovering when your still inducing chemicals.

Remember this is for some it will all depend on the indivdual and how he recover's. But a safer bet is to do a full pct without any compounds no matter how low or what time you take them and when you have regained yopur HPTA fully you can dbol bridge with great effects to the next cycle.

All people could do is try it and see for themselves. But i would advice a full recovery with a proper pct without any form of bridge and then when your up and running then introuduce the bridge

now.... when exactly would you take the 10 mgs?? right when you when wake up?? i guess im asking.. when does your body give itself the test spike?? immedietly when you wake up. or like 15 mins after. or when you get some food in you?? and do you take the the d-bol right after the test spike so that your body is already busy with the natural spike that it doesnt register the d-bol?? or right before the test spike so that it kicks in but not hard/long enough so that your body recognizes it and still does its natural test spike??

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    now.... when exactly would you take the 10 mgs?? right when you when wake up?? i guess im asking.. when does your body give itself the test spike?? immedietly when you wake up. or like 15 mins after. or when you get some food in you?? and do you take the the d-bol right after the test spike so that your body is already busy with the natural spike that it doesnt register the d-bol?? or right before the test spike so that it kicks in but not hard/long enough so that your body recognizes it and still does its natural test spike??
    bump

i would also like some info on this as i dont generally get outta bed till 11 am

does this mean my test his highest at 11am
    or have i missed the spike?

also is it ok to use 10mg Dbol Tabs instead of injection? do they have the same halflife?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information