bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Deca and NPP dosage?

I was going to run this as my next cycle, Question on next cycle.
    What I was wondering was if I run Deca @ 250 mgs 2x's per week and NPP 250 mgs 2x's per week that is a gram per week total of deca and NPP and I will only be running 375 mgs of test 2x's per week which is 750 mgs per week. My question is should I cut the deca and NPP down so that I run test higher then the deca and NPP?

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    Why would you run deca and NPP at the same time?

Usually u jump start NPP then run deca alone.....prop ester same thing.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^ exactly!!!...NPP is deca just a fast acting ester...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    exactly what the other 2 said plus you should do some research before you start injecting gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    exactly what the other 2 said plus you should do some research before you start injecting gear.
    I guess U didn't read my other post before U told me to do some research before I started injecting gear. And my reason is just like when U run prop to jump start ur test cycle.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000 View Post
    I guess U didn't read my other post before U told me to do some research before I started injecting gear. And my reason is just like when U run prop to jump start ur test cycle.
    ive done a couple of cycles of npp, needs to be done eod to avoid sides, i did e3d and i felt all over the place, 2nd time did it eod n felt great.

every 3.5 days wont be worth it imo.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post

actually NPP is nandrolone phynelpropinate... prop and phynelprop are not the same ester... phynelprop is alittle longer of an ester...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    actually NPP is nandrolone phynelpropinate... prop and phynelprop are not the same ester... phynelprop is alittle longer of an ester...
    im confused on this one - what ya mean by prop ester same thing skinny?

deca is Decanoate ester, and npp like juiced said is phynelprop ester...

or u suggesting like you would start a course with a prop ester?!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I am not trying to give you a hard time but I am confused about this statement,

"My question is should I cut the deca and NPP down so that I run test higher then the deca and NPP?"

Why do you need test higher then the deca? you mentioned that in your other post too. I think the d-bol would be good as the kick start and using NPP is not necessary. The rest seems like a very good cycle, I love the test, deca, d-bol cycle and props for using proviron with your test, makes the test work much better. You will put on some solid muscle with that cycle, GL.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to run this as my next cycle, Question on next cycle.
    What I was wondering was if I run Deca @ 250 mgs 2x's per week and NPP 250 mgs 2x's per week that is a gram per week total of deca and NPP and I will only be running 375 mgs of test 2x's per week which is 750 mgs per week. My question is should I cut the deca and NPP down so that I run test higher then the deca and NPP?
    You'll be fine running the NPP for 5 weeks while you wait for the deca to kick in. I would however adjust your dose schedule so you're shooting it EOD, if not ED. Short acting esters and base compounds get injected ED for me. I get less sides with that protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    I am not trying to give you a hard time but I am confused about this statement,

"My question is should I cut the deca and NPP down so that I run test higher then the deca and NPP?"

Why do you need test higher then the deca? you mentioned that in your other post too. I think the d-bol would be good as the kick start and using NPP is not necessary. The rest seems like a very good cycle, I love the test, deca, d-bol cycle and props for using proviron with your test, makes the test work much better. You will put on some solid muscle with that cycle, GL.
    Hey Bro I know UR not giving me a hard time, The reason behind running the test higher then the deca is to keep deca dick at bay, my cycle before the last 1 I kept the test higher then the deca by 200mgs per week, and seem liked it really worked good for me. And the reason, that is why I posted this is to ask if it would be ok to run a faster acting type of deca(NPP) untill the deca kicked in, or would it be better to just run the deca by itself or run the NPP by itself. Thanks again for the reply's and Merry Xmas to all of U.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717 View Post
    You'll be fine running the NPP for 5 weeks while you wait for the deca to kick in. I would however adjust your dose schedule so you're shooting it EOD, if not ED. Short acting esters and base compounds get injected ED for me. I get less sides with that protocol.

Thanks Bro yeah I was wondering on that I know in the steroid profiles section it says U can shoot it E4th day, but I was thinking on doing it EOD or E3rd day.

Thread Information