Thread: my PLEX log....

RBIZZY is offline Member

my PLEX log....

okay, alot of people ask how good the plex line is. so i though i would start a log on my plex cycle and what kind of gains i see. i am currently, as of today, on 5th shot of test e 250 and deca 275. i am taking 500 mg of test a week and 500mg of deca a week, along with d-bol at 50mg a day. so if your following this is the start of my third week. as of today, i am 9 lbs heavier and starting to get more defined. the increase in weight is from food im sure and the d-bol. my strenght has gone up alot, and so have my lifts. i am choosing to not lift as heavy as i can this cycle, but to instead lift a little lighter in hopes to always keep good form threwout each set.... i will post more as it comes.... it will prob, be on a weekly basis though, although i will check up on replies from time to time. i hope this helps.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    I might be using some of there products so I'll keep an eye on it! I think you and I discussed them a few weeks ago. I ended up going with sachets, got my gear in a week! But bought a few odds and ends from the place you are using.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    fast acting long esters there... good luck bro, keep us posted but this should be moved to the members cycle section

RBIZZY is offline Member
    no fast acting long esters, like i said so far d-bol and diet. but it is week three, ill start seeing results anywhere from week 4 to 6.... i will say this, the plex line is the only line i have used that the injections still kinda bairly hurt for a day or two after the injection. i dont know if its the oil or what.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am also using plex, I have gained 15lbs and am on day 9 of this cycle:

weeks
    1-12 Test E 250mg twice per week
    1-4 dbol 40mg ED
    9-16 winnie 50mg ED

My strength is through the roof and I can tell you this stuff is amazing I have already had 2 people ask me if I`m juicing and this is my first cycle lol.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i would say its the d-bol. about how much have you gained if any? either that or your training harder from placibo and your showing a little more deffinition. it happens to me in the begining of every cycle.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    Its the d-bol without a doubt, most of it is water weight, in which case you will probably retain half the weight

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    think there clen might be a little underdosed

RBIZZY is offline Member
    okay, end of third week today.... thursday i will be taking the 7th shot. so far i feal like im getting great pumps. i did back and bi's today and feal like i have had one of the best bicep workouts i have had in a while....so far i still think that im just experiancing d-bol effects. another week to two weeks and the test and deca should start kicking in, i cant wait. this weekend i had food poisoning so i lost some weight due to the yacking, but water weight... i will weigh in in another two weeks to see where i am at, i dont like to watch the scale all the time.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If this IS a cycle log it needs to be moved

RBIZZY is offline Member
    okay, how do i do that... thanks bro.

Thread Information