Thread: Cycle Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sharger is offline New Member

Cycle Questions

Hi guys.... first post so be gentle....

Just about to embark on first cycle and would like some advice.

Cycle as follows:

Wk 1-8 200mg Deca
    Wk 1-8 250mg Sustanon
    Wk 1-8 20mg/day Nolvadex (from day 3)
    Wk 3, 5, 8 500ui HCG

I know its a shorter cycle than most I've read about, and also the inclusion of Nolvadex during the cycle is not always the norm. I want to air on the side of caution first time round and see how I adapt to the cycle.

What I'm a little confused about is the PCT. I have included Nolvadex after reading Mick Hart's layman guides to steroids , but I can't see any mention of PCT. Is this not required as Nolv has been included in the cycle? If not what would you guys recommend as a PCT?

thanks in advance.....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im going to be straight w/ you. HORRIFIC CYCLE.
    first couple things that YOU NEED TO LEARN ON YOUR OWN

Esters: what are they, what do they do, and how do they affect the compounds im using?
    SERMS- i.e. nolva and torm, you dont need them on cycle and taking them w/ a 19nor compound is not IDEAL.
    AI's: go read up on all of the common ones letro, arimidex , and aromasin .

GOTO educational forums learn about the basics, then goto the diet forum kuz im pretty sure your diet will be lacking compared to the conventional aas user and diet dictates all your physiological changes.. w/o brickes you cant build a mansion.

please dont start you really have no clue what your doing.

Thanks for your input.............. So are you saying the info provided by Mick Hart (Fully qualified BAWLA Olympic grade A Coaching Instructor who has been in professional bodybuilding now for about 25 years and in that time has become one of the leading authorities in the sport.

Writer of two best sellers on the subject of steroids and owns, designs, prints and publishes the monthly magazine "NO BULL COLLECTION" which is "killing the opposition" and which is fast becoming the top cult steroid read in the world - due to it's open, honest, independent and brilliantly written steroid information
    is not up to scratch? As for steroid advice, cycling and safety methods, many of the world’s TOP pro’s have sought his advice.

Leading Bodybuilding and Steroid Advisor to the British Media including the BBC and ITV (the two principal British TV channels.). Has appeared many times now on TV and Radio.

Has written for all of the leading Bodybuilding magazines MuscleMag etc, and many other very famous globally distributed magazines such as FHM, Later, Men's Health etc.

Has designed AND built 479 gyms and clubs all over the UK which include Scotland Yard, Houses of Parliament, No. 10 Downing Street, Oil companies, Shell, Texaco, Philips Petroleum etc etc.)

Like he says.... using Nolvadex during the cycle and not maximising your gains fully is a reasonable trade off for subsequently not having to wear a bra and knickers.

I'm guessing you are a lace man no

I'm also led to believe from what I have read that deca /sust is a
    good combo and as a first time cycle responces are generally greater than a frequent user hence no need to jack up the mg to higher levels.

As for diet i'm guessing you can tell how mine is by my keyboard strokes stacked with some ESP?

Quote Originally Posted by sharger View Post
    Thanks for your input.............. So are you saying the info provided by Mick Hart (Fully qualified BAWLA Olympic grade A Coaching Instructor who has been in professional bodybuilding now for about 25 years and in that time has become one of the leading authorities in the sport.

Writer of two best sellers on the subject of steroids and owns, designs, prints and publishes the monthly magazine "NO BULL COLLECTION" which is "killing the opposition" and which is fast becoming the top cult steroid read in the world - due to it's open, honest, independent and brilliantly written steroid information
    is not up to scratch? As for steroid advice, cycling and safety methods, many of the world’s TOP pro’s have sought his advice.

Leading Bodybuilding and Steroid Advisor to the British Media including the BBC and ITV (the two principal British TV channels.). Has appeared many times now on TV and Radio.

Has written for all of the leading Bodybuilding magazines MuscleMag etc, and many other very famous globally distributed magazines such as FHM, Later, Men's Health etc.

Has designed AND built 479 gyms and clubs all over the UK which include Scotland Yard, Houses of Parliament, No. 10 Downing Street, Oil companies, Shell, Texaco, Philips Petroleum etc etc.)

Like he says.... using Nolvadex during the cycle and not maximising your gains fully is a reasonable trade off for subsequently not having to wear a bra and knickers.

good combo and as a first time cycle responces are generally greater than a frequent user hence no need to jack up the mg to higher levels.

As for diet i'm guessing you can tell how mine is by my keyboard strokes stacked with some ESP?

LOL holy shyt let the flaming begin... be gentle, tai...

Tai is right bro that cycle is for a midget. WAY underdosed.. Minimum deca 400 mg wk and 500 for test.

seems like you are quite fond of this fellow, d ick hart or whatever..

gj on answering the questions i subjected to you to help AID you in removing your blanket of ignorance.. all im saying is.. you sir are an oxymoronic imbecile (this is not a name calling flame- it is a factual observation)
    you ask for input an out Of date cycling protocol lacking the up to date information and can not even accept the slighest amount of help...

FIRSTLY- running nolva w/ any type of aas that increases progesterion sensitivity and binding affinity is just assanine.
    SECONDLY- you are running long esters that stack on themselves in a cumulative manner so by the time you PEAK your blood plasma levels and start to attain the desired gains you are ceasing your administrations.. THAT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF OPTIMUM but knock yourself out its your money not mine

LASTLY- you have NO CONCEPT OF PCT, no basic knowledge of endocrinology YET when information is provided to aid you in YOUR LEGWORK you blatently disregard it common across as a BRILLIANT AAS MASTERMIND when you cant even regurgitate the simplest of information.. instead you RIDE ON SOMEONE ELSES coattails...

IF your going to hump anyones leg.. hump anthony roberts he has made great achievements in the aas community (AND YOU ALL KNOW IT KILLS ME TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT since im not FOND OF THE GUY IN ANY WAY)

so please, shut your text hole and read unless you wish to continue to prove my observation of you as true.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    gj on answering the questions i subjected to you to help AID you in removing your blanket of ignorance.. all im saying is.. you sir are an oxymoronic imbecile (this is not a name calling flame- it is a factual observation)
    you ask for input an out Of date cycling protocol lacking the up to date information and can not even accept the slighest amount of help...

FIRSTLY- running nolva w/ any type of aas that increases progesterion sensitivity and binding affinity is just assanine.
    SECONDLY- you are running long esters that stack on themselves in a cumulative manner so by the time you PEAK your blood plasma levels and start to attain the desired gains you are ceasing your administrations.. THAT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF OPTIMUM but knock yourself out its your money not mine

LASTLY- you have NO CONCEPT OF PCT, no basic knowledge of endocrinology YET when information is provided to aid you in YOUR LEGWORK you blatently disregard it common across as a BRILLIANT AAS MASTERMIND when you cant even regurgitate the simplest of information.. instead you RIDE ON SOMEONE ELSES coattails...

IF your going to hump anyones leg.. hump anthony roberts he has made great achievements in the aas community (AND YOU ALL KNOW IT KILLS ME TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT since im not FOND OF THE GUY IN ANY WAY)

so please, shut your text hole and read unless you wish to continue to prove my observation of you as true.
    nicely done, sir!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

I would recommend not following Mick Harts ideas..they are antiquated and very ineffective..the science of bodybuilding, nutrition, and AAS use has advanced way beyond what Mick Hart preaches!

KJSolid is offline Associate Member

Tai,

As I appreciate your post, I find it hard to believe that half of the people on this board will be able to understand it. I have seen some of the posts and some will need a dictionary to get through your post. I love it though.

Quote Originally Posted by KJSolid View Post
    Tai,

As I appreciate your post, I find it hard to believe that half of the people on this board will be able to understand it. I have seen some of the posts and some will need a dictionary to get through your post. I love it though.

actually Tai's post is pretty basic stuff...if you spend enough time on here educating yourself, this will be pretty standard knowledge in no time..trust me there can be way more scientific discussions that what you see here..educate before you medicate!!

Quote Originally Posted by KJSolid View Post
    Tai,

you would be surprised at how much info u will acquire just reading through the profiles section here... those things are great for starters to get a basic grasp aas and the proper ancillaries

dude why post a question and when a memeber gives you a true response you try to

argue? if you think your cycle so good (which its pretty far from) then go do it and dont

waste ppls time.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    man u are asking for help then trashing the one who helped. it may not be what u want to hear but its the truth, and the truth is that ur cycle for a first timer is not on point.why not review it with mick hart himself,instead of bashing the ones who want to help.
    you are way out of line pal,and lacking respect, if u and mick have everything figured out why ask/disrespect the great guys on here....

I heard if you buy a few ML's of mick hart's jism you can add another 10 lbs Post-cycle

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Weak cycle! And by the way, what are you trying to prove? Easy to talk shi# behind that keyboard isn't it pal.

I do appreciate advice.... not patronism. If I've gone wrong with the suggested cycle then its because I have read sh1tloads on the net and a lot of it conflicting.

So why not make some suggestions and help a first timer rather than try and belittle?

So can I ask someone to post suggestions as to what they would class as a good 1st time cycle?

I do appreciate advice.... not patronism. If I've gone wrong with the suggested cycle then its because I have read sh1tloads on the net and a lot of it conflicting.

So why not make some suggestions and help a first timer rather than try and belittle?

So can I ask someone to post suggestions as to what they would class as a good 1st time cycle?

cuz u were being a smart azz with tai and we all <3 tai so we take offense. read, there is lotz O' info all over this forum!!

wheres your response now kid?

first off, what are your stats (age, weight, training exp, etc)?

A common first cycle is test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT..no need for multiple compounds for a first cycle..need to see how you react to test before adding other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    first off, what are your stats (age, weight, training exp, etc)?

A common first cycle is test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT..no need for multiple compounds for a first cycle..need to see how you react to test before adding other stuff
    Many thanks for that, my stats are 36yrs,198lb, 5'10" been training 2 years?

Would test e be preferable to sust on its own? Also would you not supplement with nolvadex during the cycle?

Would test e be preferable to sust on its own? Also would you not supplement with nolvadex during the cycle?
    not a fan of sust..the multiple esters require more frequent injections to keep blood levels stable and keep chances of side effects lower..test e can shoot twice a week..sust needs EOD injections

no need for nolva on cycle, unless you start to notice gyno..nolva is usually run during PCT

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    not a fan of sust..the multiple esters require more frequent injections to keep blood levels stable and keep chances of side effects lower..test e can shoot twice a week..sust needs EOD injections

no need for nolva on cycle, unless you start to notice gyno..nolva is usually run during PCT
    didnt mean to parrot your info your post showed up after I was done.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

for a first cycle test e or c is ideal because you dont need frequent injections. sus needs to be shot eod to keep blood levels stable. recommended: long ester test@500mg ew. for 10-12wks you can use nolva on that cycle. tai was saying not use nolva (a serm) on your proposed cycle because you were running deca (a 19-nor compound) and running a serm with a 19-nor can make progest. sides worse. I personally dont run ancillaries until I need to then I use an ai like arimidex or letro. you need to do more research it will help you in the long run.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I would do this as previously stated above by Tai:

Esters: what are they, what do they do, and how do they affect the compounds im using?
    SERMS- i.e. nolva and torm, you dont need them on cycle and taking them w/ a 19nor compound is not IDEAL.
    AI's: go read up on all of the common ones letro, arimidex , and aromasin .

GOTO educational forums learn about the basics, then goto the diet forum kuz im pretty sure your diet will be lacking compared to the conventional aas user and diet dictates all your physiological changes.. w/o brickes you cant build a mansion.

Read,Read,Read, that's the best advice anyone can give.
    Good luck,
    CR

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    1. check diet and trainings in check. Enough calories, protein? Everyone says minimum 1.5g to 2g of protein per lb of boydweight. Find out your BMR. Add 500 calories to your daily intake. Head to the diet section of this forum. And read the newbie threads.

2. (only after 1 is done) www.anabolicsbooks.com

3. buy.
    4. read. (front to back)
    5. come back and press that search button in the top right corner of this page.

6 .post your new cycle for critique.

7. Good Luck.

8. Dont giv the finger to someone who clearly knows a lot more then you, my friend. Its not big and doesnt prove everything. Tai is seen as a very wise member of this board. Hes bin there and done it. So he knows what hes talking about.

dont take it as an insult when im just being honest..
    if you want me to give credit to a poorly structured cycle just to appease you, your in the wrong area. thats what mommy and daddy are for.

im here to tell you how it is so you dont waste $$ and time.

dont take it as an insult when im just being honest..
    if you want me to give credit to a poorly structured cycle just to appease you, your in the wrong area. thats what mommy and daddy are for.

im here to tell you how it is so you dont waste $$ and time.
    I appologise for the over reaction.... I just took it too personal.

Everyone suggesting that you are the guy too speak too... so if ok could you let me know what you think would be a good 1st time cycle. I know you can read and read but there is so much confliction on whos right and wrong.

Many thanks

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    Im not talking about the scientific discussions, I was talking about the wording that he was using, a little too sophisticated compared to many of the posts I have read on here.

Thread Information