Cool Test Enanthenate.. 2 weeks?

If I stopped my cycle now, at my 8 1/2 week.

Would it remain in my system still for 2 weeks, and I would still be receiving the benefits of it? Ie. Libido, lean muscle preservation/promotion, etc.
    (and then run PCT)

Or does injecting it 2 times a week (@ 250mg) give me those benefits, which I will obviously begin to lose as the days go on?

Anyways, just want to know - because I'm all red and swollen, sporatically throughout the day, and itchy sometimes. I don't think my body is liking the esters in this Test very much. (I do have medication to treat the reaction, but it's not curing it, just treating it.. mildly)

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    it is a slow ester so yeah im sure it would still be detectable in your system. but im pretty sure your test levels would slowly start to drop at that point! but make sure to start that PCT at 2 weeks

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Why are you wanting to drop it after only 8 and 1/2 weeks? Once you stop your test levels begin to decline throughout that 2 week period in which you need to start PCT right after that.

Exclamation

Anyways, just want to know - because I'm all red and swollen, sporatically throughout the day, and itchy sometimes. I don't think my body is liking the esters in this Test very much. (I do have medication to treat the reaction, but it's not curing it, just treating it.. mildly)

This is why.

Why are you wanting to drop it after only 8 and 1/2 weeks? ...

Thread Information