Viper1 is offline New Member

Bridging with 1gf-1 and 250mg Test question

My question is what is your take on my following?

I am currently taking

500mg Enanthate a week
    400mg EQ a week

i was wondering if I could bridge like the following:

200mg Cypionate a week (for 5 weeks)
    40mg Long IGF-1 5 days a week for (5 weeks)

then after 5 weeks going to:

750mg Enanthate a week
    400mg EQ a week

my goal is just to keep growing, im 6'3 240 and lean I want to be about 250-260

bump

MindBomb is offline Member
    Save the igf to stack with GH. To bridge you'll only need test IMO. 200mg should be good for bridging.

Thank you for the reply. I do not have the cash to stack gh with 1gf-1 though. I do not have a hook up on gh like I do everything else. I meant to say 200mg during bridge btw. I just wanted to give my body a little break and was thinking dropping to 200mg Test instead of 500mg Test 400mg EQ I would loose a little, but if i used long Igf-1 during 200mg Test bridge after the 5 week bridge i should respond well to the 750mg Test (never taken that much btw) am i wrong?

Are you bridging after the pct, during or instead of pct. You should go through pct before bridging. If not, mind as well call it a long cycle.

How long is your current cycle?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    also whats you age ... ?

N4cer is offline Member
    You won't give your body any break by staying on androgens. Your gains will still suck when you kick the dosages back up, since you will have still been on cycle all that time.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    also whats you age ... ?
    im 28

Quote Originally Posted by MindBomb View Post
    Are you bridging after the pct, during or instead of pct. You should go through pct before bridging. If not, mind as well call it a long cycle.

How long is your current cycle?

I was going to use the igf-1 in place of PCT since I was going to stay on at 200mg. I have clomid so I could easily get some nolva and/or hcg and come off AAS completely and just do 1gf-1 I suppose. I was under the impression igf-1 will help so when you start your cycle again your gains will be nice. I have been on for 1 year and took a 5 week break to drop the boys (which worked great) then jumped back on
    Last edited by Viper1; 02-02-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    You won't give your body any break by staying on androgens. Your gains will still suck when you kick the dosages back up, since you will have still been on cycle all that time.
    My gains even now arent "sucking". Although the scale is moving slowly my strength is climbing and im getting bigger. I have been on almost 1 year but switching stuff around, I was one Tren /Prop/Mas took 5 weeks off completely and did proper pct therapy then I have been on 250mg Test Enanthat for 6 months or so, about 6 weeks ago went to 500mg Test 400mg EQ and im still getting bigger and leaner but keeping around 240 pounds.
    Last edited by Viper1; 02-02-2008 at 11:20 AM.

If you've been on for a year, stop and go throgh pct. After that go see a doc to see if you did not shut yourself down completely. What you need right now is to be safe not to prolong the cycle. You're only 28 take it eazy. It'll suck if you had to be on hrt before 30. Give it some time off and go at it another day.

I think i will take your advise. I knew all along I should take a break its just hard. I will come off everything starting next week and use Igf-1 as part of my PCT. Anyone ever just use Clomid as PCT without nolva?

celticd is offline Associate Member
    i think you should do a 20 wk igf-1 cycle starting 4wks before you end youre aas cycle
    the reason being u will loose alot of youre gains b/c you have been on so long if just doing a normal pct
    it will take alot of time for you to recover so id research a tonne on cycles that last a yr or more and take it from there
    i wouldnt use any aas to bridge you should stay clear for as long as the nessacary
    at least igf-1 will not affect youre recovery in any way and you will still have a chance of growing,

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    get routine bloodwork done often if you plan on bridging to flag any warning signs you might have. personally i think it's a bad idea. i would only do it if i was a pro athlete or pro bodybuilder.

sorel_C is offline Member
    My personal opion is,, its acaully better to saty on if you know your ganna cycle routinly throughout the years,, but then again i have some very out of line of opions were alot will disagree

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bridging = using compounds that are not fully suppressive like var/gh/igf/slin/ot/ or low dose of dbol

cruising = trt or HRT

I am definately not planning on competing ever so I know I need to chill out. To be honest I was were I wanted to be about 2 years ago. i just like looking pretty. Somewhere along the line good wasnt good enough. Damn vanity!! Ill take a break from AAs for as long as I can. Then when I come back im gonna see how my body likes 750mg Test 400mg EQ since I have never done that much Test. Maybe throw in a little Dbol for good measure. The nice thing is I dont ever have to worry about water retention since I just dont seem to hold water.

Thread Information