Angry Diet Question (On Cycle)

HELP/Cutting!

Alright, I'm stacking TEST E with Clen and I'm 9 weeks into TEST and a few days into my Clen (hands are loving it... *shake shake*)

But I can't stand the fact that whatever meal plan I try out, it just doesn't work for me.

I'm Male, 23
    207 pds
    12-13% bf
    (If you feel like you can shoot me a diet from your mind! As I'm sure MOST-ALL of you know ones that work, that I just have no idea about)

I've done Keto before, for over a month, but then I fell off the wagon and I just can't get back onto it. (keto was a pretty solid fat loss plan while on cycle)

I can't locate the cutting diets that people are refering to, with samples or w/e..

Could someone please direct me to them?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres a sample cutting diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

How many calories are you eating daily? Are you doing cardio? To lose fat you need a caloric deficit so you need to know your BMR and determine how many calories you need and burn in a day and try to eat less than that

beautiful...
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-02-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Also, i read everywhere that if you are out and drinking is all around you, friends/events/outtings/etc.
    An acceptable "yeah I can drink" alcoholic beverage choice is either
    Vodka & Diet Coke (OR) Vodka & Water..

is this false?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you are serious your train you would not even think about drinkin. Whay would you wana fog you radar with that crap anyway.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Also, i read everywhere that if you are out and drinking is all around you, friends/events/outtings/etc.
    An acceptable "yeah I can drink" alcoholic beverage choice is either
    Vodka & Diet Coke (OR) Vodka & Water..

is this false?
    you can drink if you want, but it will affect your gains, training, and what you eat..alcohol still has calories in it plus if you have too many, you will feel like crap the next day, wont feel like training, and crave junk food..im not saying do or dont, but just be aware that it will be detrimental to your results..youre a big boy and can make your own decisions

Yeah for sure, I know that I'm asking a double edged question with the "best alcohol choice" sort of deal.
    But it's always good to know.

Vodka has no calories really, and no sugar and no carbs. So if you drink it to a minimal extent (everyone is getting loaded, and you're just sipping on a calorie-concious alcoholic drink!)
    I was just trying to make sure.

Thank you so much for that cutting-diet.
    It will really aid me with my TEST E // CLEN journey.

(120mcg tomorrow.. dun dun dun)

Okay cool, no further information means that I will be following this diet (meal size portioned to my BMR) - and it's A.o.K!

I'm really excited for some reason. Although I'm so excited, that my girl brought me over a cheat to have tonight before I start my cutting meal plan tomorrow.
    (A step back, for sure... but I can take it )

Thread Information