Thread: Edited

efb18ct is offline New Member

Edited

i was wondering i was reading a bunch of stuff bout this company on the fourms i dont understand is there a certin time period when they were counterfitted i mean are they still good can someone help me out a little before i go spend money plz

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes there was a thread just recently about this that actually states the dates. The went under then restarted apparently. I cant remember which thread it was unfortunately maybe some other dudes recall it and can repost it

ok on the offical website it ask for a url of sites that claim to be real sellers i ran a site it said it was so u think it would be safe 2 order from them?

Edited. Do not post lab names.

ok on the offical website it ask for a url of sites that claim to be real sellers i ran a site it said it was so u think it would be safe 2 order from them?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Edited. Do not post lab names. no longer exists as such, and is now manufacturing under a new name. I cannot post it on an open forum however.

Its probably safe to assume anything labeled Edited. Do not post lab names. now, is most likely a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Edited. Do not post lab names. no longer exists as such, and is now manufacturing under a new name. I cannot post it on an open forum however.

Its probably safe to assume anything labeled Edited. Do not post lab names. now, is most likely a fake.
    Thanks dude, looking farkin beastly in your avy mate !!!!!

British Dragon no longer exists as such, and is now manufacturing under a new name. I cannot post it on an open forum however.

Its probably safe to assume anything labeled British Dragon now, is most likely a fake.
    Naw, there is a Edited. Do not post lab names. website that will validate any website that offers their products. They r legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Naw, there is a Edited. Do not post lab names. website that will validate any website that offers their products. They r legit.
    Bullshit they are !!!! You need to get with the program dude !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Bullshit they are !!!! You need to get with the program dude !!!

Dont take my word for it, go see for urself, dude.... sorry Ill do my best to "get with the program".

Dont take my word for it, go see for urself, dude.... sorry Ill do my best to "get with the program".
    The site is there th Pharmacy is not. That data is old that is dispalyed there. Go ahead and buy Edited. Do not post lab names. but I bet you come back here complaining you get nothing out of your cycle. There have been multiple threads discussing this when it happened.
    Last edited by Kale; 02-03-2008 at 04:37 AM.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

Not unless it was produced before they went legit. I think it was 2006ish? Stuff prior to then is still about.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this company no longer exists............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

So they would go to all that work, putting up a website to validate authenticity, just to scam people in the greater scheme of things?? sounds ridiculous to me.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    So they would go to all that work, putting up a website to validate authenticity, just to scam people in the greater scheme of things?? sounds ridiculous to me.
    I've seen more elaborate scams than that.

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efb18ct View Post
    i was wondering i was reading a bunch of stuff bout this company on the fourms i dont understand is there a certin time period when they were counterfitted i mean are they still good can someone help me out a little before i go spend money plz
    Hey Bro don't know who U R getting it from but I just the other day got some from a well known source and swore up and down he got it before they went under and when I got mine everything looked faked so I tasted it pure Veg oil so be carefull especially on the dates of manufacture.

productive is offline New Member
    Edited. Do not post lab names. are still good, they ceased production in dec 2006 to combat east european fakes. There are still plenty of Edited. Do not post lab names. stocks available, but there is a new range/name being introduced. The only difference at the moment is there is a limited number of sellers.

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    cool i was just about to order from them gonna reconcider now

Nobody really knows WTF is up with Edited. Do not post lab names. its just what people hear from one another, what they read on the internet, etc etc... gets passed down from person to person in a giant web of confusion. Until someone has a letter with Edited. Do not post lab names. on the top stating exactly when they went out of business, completed their last batch, etc, i remain skeptical.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i use Edited. Do not post lab names. dbol , its good

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000 View Post
    Hey Bro don't know who U R getting it from but I just the other day got some from a well known source and swore up and down he got it before they went under and when I got mine everything looked faked so I tasted it pure Veg oil so be carefull especially on the dates of manufacture.
    I thought it was not possible to "taste" juice to see if "its real".

Is this not so?

ive been using Edited. Do not post lab names. on and off the last 2 years no problem, like i said there is still old Edited. Do not post lab names. stock around. I'm not sure when the new range will be introduced. I see there new web site is still under construction.

if your unsure go with another lab.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Let me try to clear up some confusion here. It's brand new info to me so many still dont know about it.

Edited. Do not post lab names. did cease production in late 2006. I'm not exaclty sure why but there seemed to be more fakes then legit products by that time..

At this time the rights to Edited. Do not post lab names. have been bought by someone else and they do have legit prodcuts still being produced today. They are no where as close to as big as they used to be but still are being produced.

IMO, a lot of the Edited. Do not post lab names. gear around now is fake. Just be careful where you're getting it from.

If anyone else has any info to add, please do so.

They have set a new manufacturing factory up in eastern europe and will continue to manufacture the full Edited. Do not post lab names. range with very limited dealers and extra serial number and barcoding on their products which will be checkable on the new website when up and running.

This is an e-mail i recieved. I have replied asking when the new site will be up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYHOVA View Post
    Let me try to clear up some confusion here. It's brand new info to me so many still dont know about it.

Edited. Do not post lab names. did cease production in late 2006. I'm not exaclty sure why but there seemed to be more fakes then legit products by that time..

At this time the rights to Edited. Do not post lab names. have been bought by someone else and they do have legit prodcuts still being produced today. They are no where as close to as big as they used to be but still are being produced.

IMO, a lot of the Edited. Do not post lab names. gear around now is fake. Just be careful where you're getting it from.

If anyone else has any info to add, please do so.
    Konfusion = Kleared Up.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by productive View Post
    They have set a new manufacturing factory up in eastern europe and will continue to manufacture the full Edited. Do not post lab names. range with very limited dealers and extra serial number and barcoding on their products which will be checkable on the new website when up and running.

This is an e-mail i recieved. I have replied asking when the new site will be up and running.
    Thats what i got told by a trusted old supplier.

There are a lot of fakes around of any brand, i personally wouldnt care if it was fake but dosed and made correctly... if it was sh!t gear id be annoyed though!

Think Edited. Do not post lab names. are over priced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Thats what i got told by a trusted old supplier.

There are a lot of fakes around of any brand, i personally wouldnt care if it was fake but dosed and made correctly... if it was sh!t gear id be annoyed though!

Think Edited. Do not post lab names. are over priced anyway.

Im reporting you, you know better than that to talk about prices!!! how dare u.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    To Admin,

Do apologise for posting the lab name... was under the impression that when they were taken over by the new owners they became a registered pharm...
    And as vets and respected members had joined in the thread that i was correct.

Many apologies,

Thread Information