Thread: my 1st cylce

DMARTIN30 is offline New Member

my 1st cylce

startinng my 1st ever cycle tomorrow 300mg of EQ stacked with 300mg test can I get some opinoins is this ok as far as to gain mass but at the sametime to get that cut up look

should stick with only test would bump it up to 400 or 500mgs wk. How long do you plan on running this cycle ? You wont get much out of 300mgs wk of eq. What you have for
    pct ? Most important list stats and macros (cals,protein,fats,carbs)

10weeks

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    should stick with only test would bump it up to 400 or 500mgs wk. How long do you plan on running this cycle ? You wont get much out of 300mgs wk of eq. What you have for
    pct ? Most important list stats and macros (cals,protein,fats,carbs)
    agreed.

and also like juicen said, whats ya stats and macros?

5'9 175 300 PROTIEN AND 300-400 CARBS A DAY 40 gr of fat ? or more

Quote Originally Posted by DMARTIN30 View Post
    10weeks
    Eq should be ran atleast 10wks imo 12 wks would be best also recommended that you run the test a lil longer than the eq. Should do some good research on the EQ. Either way i would stick with the test at 500mg wks 1-10 or 12. You can take a whole ship load of gear if that diet isnt in check its basically a waste. Also make sure you are training intense none of that lil girl crap lol Almost forgot what you have for pct ?

here is my diet meal 1: 1 cup of oats (no sugar package oatmeal and a protein shake w/ milk or egg whites w/ one yolk

meal 2: usually like lean turkey or lean sausage or even chicken and something green

meal 3: cup of brown rice; something green (either salad or brocolli) and chicken (about 60g of protein)

meal 4: usually my preworkout meal; 1 cup of oats, chicken, and something green

meal 5: usually my postworkout meal: protein shake and maybe a banana

meal 6: egg whites w/ one yolk

if still too hungry; during the day I might add a scoop of natural peanut butter or an apple.

i would be guessing your still gona be about 2000 calories short when on your cycle....you gota eat like an ox when on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    i would be guessing your still gona be about 2000 calories short when on your cycle....you gota eat like an ox when on cycle
    he hasnt stated how many cals hes getting but you are right on eating like an ox lol hell i have a hard time reaching the 3000 -3500 mark

Thread Information