Thread: for the mrs

adam83 is offline New Member

for the mrs

ok a post for the mrs, since we met she has gone up a bit in weight, not badly but a bit. ive taken her to the gym with me many times but she has lost enthusiasm like she used to have when shes there. shes 5'4" & b/f 20%, she is looking at using gear of one kind or other to help her get motivated, tone up and drop the excess b/f. she doesnt want to get buff just tight like she was and strip down a bit. shes never used gear and i've got no experience of what best for women so ive been trying to find out what would be best for her but am struggling to come to a conclusion. advise please guys, this is my mrs and i dont want her to end up all masculine, what would you suggest.
    cheers in advance a

first i would suggest she checks out that diet another suggestion is she first should motivate herself atleast a little to get back in training routine what happens when she's done with the gear will she just get lazy again if so there's no point in starting just throwing out some things to consider before you and your MRS. make the choice. Ok back to topic winny or var might wanna consider some clen very effective & economical not to bad on the body regular training and a good diet will work good

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    The motivation needs to come from within. I think she needs to look at her diet and a cardio regimen.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    agreed diet is key!as stated above motivation comes from within there are supps out there that may help, do some research before just takin something

I dont think motivation "comes from within" necesarily. there are MANY outside influences that effect our mood, motivation, and decisions. AAS may be a way to "get her back in the saddle" so-to-speak, or be a major motiviational factor to get to the gym day in and day out. I dont know about anyone else but I am 200% more motivated to kick ass in gym when on cycle. im sure with some research you can find what shes lookin for bro.. just make sure shes prepared for everything and cycle is planned out..

think chicks take anavar right??

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    I dont think motivation "comes from within" necesarily. there are MANY outside influences that effect our mood, motivation, and decisions. AAS may be a way to "get her back in the saddle" so-to-speak, or be a major motiviational factor to get to the gym day in and day out. I dont know about anyone else but I am 200% more motivated to kick ass in gym when on cycle. im sure with some research you can find what shes lookin for bro.. just make sure shes prepared for everything and cycle is planned out..

think chicks take anavar right??
    you are very right about the motivation yes outside influences give a huge boost but atleast have some kind of a base sort to say a motivational starting point let the roids or any other motivation just add to what you already have. yes var, clen , t3 but wouldnt recommend it, primo, tbol,winstrol ,hmm i think that pretty much covers most the popular ones

McQueen is offline Junior Member
    My wife recently did an ECA stack along with doing 30mins on the treadmill every other day.She went from 9 stone 5 to 8 stone 4 in 2 weeks.

WTF does 9 stone 5 mean? this some kind of secret gear head encryption terminology?? lol

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    its her weight

I know but whats the conversion?

productive is offline New Member
    1 stone = 14lbs

ECA stack?

cheers again for the posts guys.
    the motivational side of things, she does come to the gym with me but whereas before we'd both go off and id see her beasting herself she'll now rather float around do 2 mins here or there. she said she needs something else to motivate her, i mean when im just about to start cycle im keener than ever knowing whats to come, im sure we all feel that. likewise shes after a boost

of course.. the psychological implications of being on a cycle are TREMENDOUS.. i bet if u took 10 guys and injected them with oil yet telling them it was test they would all experience better gains simply due to placebo effect. a mind is a terrible thing!! lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be willing to put money on it, if she just dieted correctly she could trasform her body back.

Too many people look for the magical pill. There is nothing magical about it!! Control what it getting shoved down your mouth. Get herself back into the gym, and get on a consistent program. Consistency is the key. Consistent diet....Consistent training... Consistent recovery...

Too many people look for a easy way out.

Like Ronnie said

" everybody wants to get big, but nobody want to lift some weight"

Everybody wants the look, but nobody wants to do the work involved in getting to that point...

Placebo and placabo.......If you're not doing it for yourself, then there isnt much motivation is there?

I simply dont get it? Why do you want to use a drug to just drop a few pounds? Might as well look into a gastric bypass.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im putn my gf on 5mg of winny ed this summer

Thread Information