Thread: tren question

onewheel954 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation tren question

i have done quite a few cycles and been around for awhile, but I read something on this sites forum i didnt know. i have taken almost everything, i am a 180pds natural probably and carry 205 now on off times, and have been 230, but i get acne from everything i have found except stan so now i usually just run alot of win and get good gains and get closer to achieving my physique. and i dont like water weight or want to be massive so i am now taking growth with win and just started tren . my question is u have to run test with tren? and win is a water test so will it work out and help with my balls? or must i run the test and deal with the acne? although its horrible!

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onewheel954 View Post
    i have done quite a few cycles and been around for awhile, but I read something on this sites forum i didnt know. i have taken almost everything, i am a 180pds natural probably and carry 205 now on off times, and have been 230, but i get acne from everything i have found except stan so now i usually just run alot of win and get good gains and get closer to achieving my physique. and i dont like water weight or want to be massive so i am now taking growth with win and just started tren. my question is u have to run test with tren? and win is a water test so will it work out and help with my balls? or must i run the test and deal with the acne? although its horrible!
    winny is not a form of test and yes you really should run test with tren , if you don't, believe me you're gonna wish you have. i'm asuming your taking tren ace? if so you should take test prop eod.

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    winny is not a form of test and yes you really should run test with tren, if you don't, believe me you're gonna wish you have. i'm asuming your taking tren ace? if so you should take test prop eod.
    every roid is based of a test base last time I checked but i would agree strongly suggest you run some test atleast a hrt dose

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    winny is not a form of test and yes you really should run test with tren, if you don't, believe me you're gonna wish you have. i'm asuming your taking tren ace? if so you should take test prop eod.
    Really? ok!... Now, to answer ur question. Win is a form of test but its not test it a derivative and wont support ur sexdrive. U should run a regular test with ur tren or ur dick is gona be hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Really? ok!... Now, to answer ur question. Win is a form of test but its not test it a derivative and wont support ur sexdrive. U should run a regular test with ur tren or ur dick is gona be hurting.
    THANK YOU!!! i got into a huge argument the other day with a guy at the gym swearing that not all steriods were a forum of test lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by onewheel954 View Post
    i have done quite a few cycles and been around for awhile, but I read something on this sites forum i didnt know. i have taken almost everything, i am a 180pds natural probably and carry 205 now on off times, and have been 230, but i get acne from everything i have found except stan so now i usually just run alot of win and get good gains and get closer to achieving my physique. and i dont like water weight or want to be massive so i am now taking growth with win and just started tren. my question is u have to run test with tren? and win is a water test so will it work out and help with my balls? or must i run the test and deal with the acne? although its horrible!
    I think it is MANDATORY to run TESTOSTERONE with TREN personally.

juicer1222 is offline New Member
    definitly run alittle test with the tren .

ok, im taking tren e and test e now getting prop tomorrow should i switch or take both?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are taking both with the enanthate ester you don't really need prop though you can run it for kickstart ou the last few weeks of the cycle leading to pct.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    bump

ok

bump? what dosage should i run of both? or all three

Thread Information