Thread: Sore Ass

rodgerj is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Sore Ass

So I am on my first cycle of Test E and have only injected twice so far in the Glutes. My first hit was last Thursday and for the next couple of days I had a sore ass. No swelling, heat, redness or visible signs. Just a virgin ass muscle. Anyway, I will be doing the third hit tomorrow evening and I still have a little soreness in that cheek (but not much compared to the other cheek I stuck on Monday).

Will it still be ok to hit that same cheek in a slightly different spot? I imagine that if you train your ass, over time it will be able to take more. (sorry couldn't resist). I am just not comfortable injecting my quad or delt.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    What size needles are you using and how many cc's for each shot?

Quote Originally Posted by lowep3 View Post
    What size needles are you using and how many cc's for each shot?
    I'm using 22 gauge 1.5 and shooting 1ml/cc.

Oh, you'll be fine then. I will just take a little time to get used to. I know you said you don't want to take a shot in the delt, but it's easier than you might think. If you have any 1 inch pins, you should give it a try. Really quite easy IMO.

Oh, you'll be fine then. I will just take a little time to get used to. I know you said you don't want to take a shot in the delt, but it's easier than you might think. If you have any 1 inch pins, you should give it a try. Really quite easy IMO.
    Yes I have some 23 gauge 1 inch ones. I am mostly worried of it effecting my training if it gets painful. I guess I should grow some nuts and give it a go. i just don't want anyhing going wrong on my first cycle...

Njord is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine doing the glute again. Those 23 g 1" pins are perfect for delts and quads though. For some reason quads shots freaked me out when I first did them. Now its a breeze.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    Yes I have some 23 gauge 1 inch ones. I am mostly worried of it effecting my training if it gets painful. I guess I should grow some nuts and give it a go. i just don't want anyhing going wrong on my first cycle...
    Well if you are interesting in that, test-E wont really help. It will make you feel as if you have a huge pair however.

Look into 250 iu of HCG twice a week, that will help you "grow nuts".

Understandle, what I did my first cycle to help with the pain was work out the muscle group that I inject that day. My inject were Monday/Thursday. On Mondays I would I would inject my glutes and I would work my legs. On Thursdays I hit my delts and would work out my shoulds and back. It seemed like it helped with the absorbtion and pain.

Understandle, what I did my first cycle to help with the pain was work out the muscle group that I inject that day. My inject were Monday/Thursday. On Mondays I would I would inject my glutes and I would work my legs. On Thursdays I hit my delts and would work out my shoulds and back. It seemed like it helped with the absorbtion and pain.
    That's a good idea! I'll try that. And BTW when I said 'grow nuts' that is an expression referring to confidence. Noting to do with the size of my eggs/bag.

DannyNyce is offline Junior Member
    let us know how the delt shot goes

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Yea man you should move your injections around. When i first started i didn't like the thought of quad injects but after i did it i loved it. It's a lot easier too. No freaky twisting or looking in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    So I am on my first cycle of Test E and have only injected twice so far in the Glutes. My first hit was last Thursday and for the next couple of days I had a sore ass. No swelling, heat, redness or visible signs. Just a virgin ass muscle. Anyway, I will be doing the third hit tomorrow evening and I still have a little soreness in that cheek (but not much compared to the other cheek I stuck on Monday).

Will it still be ok to hit that same cheek in a slightly different spot? I imagine that if you train your ass, over time it will be able to take more. (sorry couldn't resist). I am just not comfortable injecting my quad or delt.
    def not until its not swollen anymore... this reminds me of the first time i injected in my ass... i saw a guy showing u how and he had the muscle flexed, so i ended up injecting my glute with 800mg of test flexed using a 20gauge needle.

DannyNyce is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    def not until its not swollen anymore... this reminds me of the first time i injected in my ass... i saw a guy showing u how and he had the muscle flexed, so i ended up injecting my glute with 800mg of test flexed using a 20gauge needle.
    yeeouch

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    so... are you supose to inject with the muscle flexed or not?????? sry first inject is in a couple days and i am trying to cover everything before its too late

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    No do not flex your muscle while injecting.

Thread Information