blackh2 is offline Associate Member

my friend abuses juice!!!! info please!!!

im wonering if my best friend is an idiot o superman???? he's 36 and did test for like 2 years straight.... id tell him to take a break but you thinl he'd listen to me... hell no. anyway dec07 he finally came off and stopped he didnt even taper off. in that 2 years i know he trew in some a-50's a few diff times and ran gh some as well. i told him his body was gna crash but man he told me he hasnt had any sides none at all and i know he didnt do any pct!!! he also did some deca during the 2 years a couple diff times. he is an idiot but do you explain his body not crashing and he still has kept lots of his gains???? plus he has a shitty diet??? just wondering what you guys thought otherthan him being stupid,,, thanks he maily used sus-250 the whole 2 years, some decca 300 three time at 6 week intervals not in a row, a-50's and gh

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    ur friend should educate himself, before touch aas again!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    hes an idiot..hes only been off for a lil over a month..man hes gonna be in bad shape pretty soon..morons like him are a big part of the reason AAS has such a bad rep

he will suffer soon but it may take a while for the lacking hormones to take effect.Also if he keeps his diet up he may not have as much losses.But He will have some major sides as he gets down the road.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    "your friend" as everyone puts it, is a moron. why would someone waste money on gear then not eat right is beyond me. i bet your friend was full of shit and wasnt even on for 2 years straight because with his knowledge he would of messed himself up way to bad. if he isnt doing pct then he almost definatly isnt using anti-e's. theres no way that i can belive that someone like that ran gear for 2 years straight. post us a pick of "your friend"

hauss man is offline Member
    why did he come off

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    it's funny I know a guy that does the same and on top of it he is competing (a lot of 1st places) NO JOKE and he doesn't do any PCT. after 3,4 months cycle no pct and not only he is able to keep the gains but he can still get turned on by a girl. i guess some people are like that.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    it's funny I know a guy that does the same and on top of it he is competing (a lot of 1st places) NO JOKE and he doesn't do any PCT. after 3,4 months cycle no pct and not only he is able to keep the gains but he can still get turned on by a girl. i guess some people are like that.
    well my body doesn't work like that, i wish it did... i haven't juiced in about 2 years due to the fact that i crash so hard after cycling, even with the use of HCG and intense PCT... but some people are on the opposite sides of the steroid spectrum...

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    hes an idiot..hes only been off for a lil over a month..man hes gonna be in bad shape pretty soon..morons like him are a big part of the reason AAS has such a bad rep

so true

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I know a guy that stayed on for 2 years , maybe a little more, but he didn't gain anything after 6-8 months. Was all puffy and shti. He came down hard and kept very little. Your friend should consider himself lucky if he doesn't crash.

meathead320 is offline Member
    some, note "some" not all, guys can go off without PCT. That has a LOT to do with genetics.

Some guys hypothalimus just notices the lack of test, and estradiol, and starts pushing out the GNRH again and fast.

For most however, it is a dissaster.

How much was he on?

I could see, if his doses were low, like < 250mg EW, then not much was turning into Estradiol, maybe he was not as badly shut down.

Some guys who have been on HRT for year still do make some, in lower amount, of LH and FSH. Hence why you cannot trust test use alone to make you sterile.

I still think he is asking for trouble. That long on, without stopping, even with low doses, and I woudl still be running for the nolva, and clomid, toghether for at least 30 days, followed by 7 days of arimidx.

What I would do in his situation.

Blood test first,

LH + FSH
    Lipids
    Liver
    Estradiol
    Test
    Free-Test

Then:

Week 1-4: Nolva 20mg ED + Clomid 50mg Ed
    Week 5: 10mg Nolva ED
    Week 6: 5mg Nolva ED
    Week 7: Arimidex 0.25 mg ED

Week 8+ Off

Week: 12 Blood test, same as before, see how I would be doing.

If that did not work, then look into TRT. Especially at age 36.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2 View Post
    im wonering if my best friend is an idiot o superman???? he's 36 and did test for like 2 years straight.... id tell him to take a break but you thinl he'd listen to me... hell no. anyway dec07 he finally came off and stopped he didnt even taper off. in that 2 years i know he trew in some a-50's a few diff times and ran gh some as well. i told him his body was gna crash but man he told me he hasnt had any sides none at all and i know he didnt do any pct!!! he also did some deca during the 2 years a couple diff times. he is an idiot but do you explain his body not crashing and he still has kept lots of his gains???? plus he has a shitty diet??? just wondering what you guys thought otherthan him being stupid,,, thanks he maily used sus-250 the whole 2 years, some decca 300 three time at 6 week intervals not in a row, a-50's and gh
    honestly i dont see whats so crazy bout it other then the lack of pct.
    lots of people run test 18-24months and cruise between cycles while periodically running other compounds on top of it.
    he didnt use a bunch of 17aa compounds or strong dht's so his cholesterol and prostate should be fine. dont see any real problems that could lead to hepatoxicity asthe anadrol probably wasnt ran for very long at very high doses.

its his body, not yours.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    wow thats all just wow! what wold make a person not want to research stuff before putting it into their body...some people think more is better i presume! they get ahold of the stuff and have some guy show them how to inject then they just keep buying because they got swole after the first 8 weeks!

i guess ur prolly right TAI, if its a low amount of test and just cruises! just figured he would need some type of pct for such a long abnormal test levels!

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    i guess ur prolly right TAI, if its a low amount of test and just cruises! just figured he would need some type of pct for such a long abnormal test levels!
    test really doesnt cause any issues. its the DHT's that take a toll on ones health. and i guess tren since it can cause enlargement of the prostate as well.

hell i have been on for like 4years straight almost w/ only 2 2-3month off phases and my health is a'ok

thats pretty interesting...do u run a standard pct in the off phase or is it longer than normal? HCG ?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    test really doesnt cause any issues. its the DHT's that take a toll on ones health. and i guess tren since it can cause enlargement of the prostate as well.

hell i have been on for like 4years straight almost w/ only 2 2-3month off phases and my health is a'ok
    Tai,

What amount of test are you doing for that long? I've reduced to 200mgs/every 10 days and am doing well. May go as low as a TRT dose 100mgs/wk though.

Thoughts?

MJ

sorel_C is offline Member
    Maybe he said he just came off so you would get off his back??

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    some people will never learn, leave him be. at least it isnt you thats acting irrational.

if he chooses to act irresponsibly with the substances he uses, he'll suffer the consequences himself later.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    When He First Started It Was Mod Dosage Like A C Of Sus A Week Then All Of A Sudden 750-1000 A Week. He Says He Has No Prob With The Women Still Which I Find Crazy I Allways Crash If I Dont Do The Right Pct... I Love Him Like A Brother But He Is His Owm Man.... Ive Been Trying To Get Him To Do Bldwrk But Still No Luck... Im Anxious To See Blood Work Cause When Doing A50's I Know He Went Up To 100mg A Day For A Week Then Back To 50 Mg A Day Laid Of On The Weekends. The Sad Part Is He Drinks Like A Fish Which I Told Him He Shouldnt Drink When Doing As. But No News Is Good News Is How He Lives... Which Is Stupid When Your Body Is At Hand Proper Bloodwork Is A Must~~~~~

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I pesonally wouldn't stay on that long but I know many people who do who have extensive knowledge of aas and seem to think its worth while.

When He First Started It Was Mod Dosage Like A C Of Sus A Week Then All Of A Sudden 750-1000 A Week. He Says He Has No Prob With The Women Still Which I Find Crazy I Allways Crash If I Dont Do The Right Pct... I Love Him Like A Brother But He Is His Owm Man.... Ive Been Trying To Get Him To Do Bldwrk But Still No Luck... Im Anxious To See Blood Work Cause When Doing A50's I Know He Went Up To 100mg A Day For A Week Then Back To 50 Mg A Day Laid Of On The Weekends. The Sad Part Is He Drinks Like A Fish Which I Told Him He Shouldnt Drink When Doing As. But No News Is Good News Is How He Lives... Which Is Stupid When Your Body Is At Hand Proper Bloodwork Is A Must~~~~~
    i know people who have ran (including myself) up to 200mg drol ED for weeks on end, some have even gone 10weeks at this dose and are fine.

the drinking on the other hand is not ideal in any way and is completely idiotic.

hell i can run deca only or tren only and still sprout wood so thats not that uncommon..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know people who have ran (including myself) up to 200mg drol ED for weeks on end, some have even gone 10weeks at this dose and are fine.

the drinking on the other hand is not ideal in any way and is completely idiotic.

hell i can run deca only or tren only and still sprout wood so thats not that uncommon..
    thats cause youre a ninja Tai!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

But u gota take n2consideration ur exp over a guy not know what hes doing. The guy drinks, no PCT, shit diet, changes his doeses up n down.

yes Tai ur right2yrs is not unheard of, but 2run a cyle4 2 yrs u should have some know how. N2not get bloodwork done this whole time is fvckn unbeleivable

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    I want to be a ninja to. But if I stayed on for 4 years I would be one very limp ninja. SUCKS TO BE ME

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    People do some of the dumbest things! I have no clue as to why anyone could think they could run it that long and not have problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe View Post
    Tai,

What amount of test are you doing for that long? I've reduced to 200mgs/every 10 days and am doing well. May go as low as a TRT dose 100mgs/wk though.

Thoughts?

MJ
    honestly i feel best when i run doses as low as humanly possible as the easiest way for me to manipulate estrogen is through my test dosage (not through AI's and SERMS) so usually 100-125mg/wk makes me happy. i used to go INSANELY high for short bursts cycle but test really gives more complications than gains so i rely on tren /deca and drol/halo for my real gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04 View Post
    People do some of the dumbest things! I have no clue as to why anyone could think they could run it that long and not have problems!
    i have read many scenerios where people have use and abused gear for years and years, they run proper pct (a very extensive one) and they recover just fine in as lil as 5-6weeks

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Well Im jelus that he has the money to buy all the gear for that long. Its All I can do to run a couple 300 dollar cycles per year.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    Most likely he does hrt test dosages after.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

dumbassaes

idiots like that give juice a really bad rep if your going to do it dont be ignorant and least do some research i even have friends that dont know much bout juice and they even know you suposed to cycle of of the stuff he may not had sides but could have done damage that he may not notice till yrs donw the road

littlefella is offline New Member
    a guy i work with has done something like this..2 years ago he was taking test deca and hgh and never got off then when he finially did had to get on some meds. to get his body to start makin test again..antidepressants and all.even stopped working out and went right back to the size he started out with. then he was all " steriods are dumb" for a while and last month he decided to get on them again..well hes huge again..and is taking 1200mg of test a week and 600mg of deca a week.no tellin what else.. he said hes not gettin off untill hes 15lbs heavier than he was last time..and doesnt plan on doin a pct... i told he hes got a death wish

rager is offline Member
    A ton of people don't use any PCT and are fine. It all depends on the severity of and dosage of aas. I know of many P that run a yr or more than will low dose for a month or two and go right back at it. Time will tell of the reprucusions

a2yr long cycle can b done(safely) but u need the knowledge on how2do it. I dont, so i cant say how.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    Yes, he'll be one of those dumbasses on the news that claim AAS did this and that to him and how he's all screwed up. He needs to do some research before he goes back down that path again.

Thread Information