i need a knowlegable person help.

i am 6'1 255lbs i need to be around 275 and 280.
    i cant sacrifice any speed or stamina so i was wondering if this cycle is okay.

test e and trenn a for a total of 8 weeks.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren will mess with your stamina.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    could you have been any more vague.

why do you 'need' to be 275-280?

what are your complete stats? age, bf%, height?

now then....

horribly planned cycle with no mention of pct whatsoever or ancillaries, do you know what these are? how about past cycle experience? im assuming you have none.

test e doesnt really kick in until the 5th week and most users choose to run it for 12 weeks to get the most out of the slow releasing ester.

tren ace needs to be shot ed due to the acetate ester in order to maintain stable blood levels and keep sides to a minimum, and if you are using tren, which i highly doubt you have used before, the side effects are very real.

i dont even want to recommend anything to you as its obvious you have very little knowlege about steroids and it is apparent you need to do some research.

if you have a proper diet and your bodyfat is reasonably low, you should be running a straight test e cycle for 12 weeks to see how your body handles a baseline steroid such as test. tren is not something you should be playing with if you have no knowlege or experience with steroids.

my recommendation:

post the rest of your stats, do some reading on pct, ancillaries etc. IF you are going to go ahead and run a cycle anyways, run this:

test e 500mg/w 1-12 injections e3.5d
    arimidex or nolvadex on hand in case of estrogen issues

proper pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test e

this is more than enough to get you on your way, do some research from here out.

but the stamina can be rebuilt with alot of cardio right.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    could you have been any more vague.

why do you 'need' to be 275-280?

what are your complete stats? age, bf%, height?

now then....

horribly planned cycle with no mention of pct whatsoever or ancillaries, do you know what these are? how about past cycle experience? im assuming you have none.

test e doesnt really kick in until the 5th week and most users choose to run it for 12 weeks to get the most out of the slow releasing ester.

tren ace needs to be shot ed due to the acetate ester in order to maintain stable blood levels and keep sides to a minimum, and if you are using tren, which i highly doubt you have used before, the side effects are very real.

i dont even want to recommend anything to you as its obvious you have very little knowlege about steroids and it is apparent you need to do some research.

if you have a proper diet and your bodyfat is reasonably low, you should be running a straight test e cycle for 12 weeks to see how your body handles a baseline steroid such as test. tren is not something you should be playing with if you have no knowlege or experience with steroids.

my recommendation:

post the rest of your stats, do some reading on pct, ancillaries etc. IF you are going to go ahead and run a cycle anyways, run this:

test e 500mg/w 1-12 injections e3.5d
    arimidex or nolvadex on hand in case of estrogen issues

proper pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test e

this is more than enough to get you on your way, do some research from here out.
    x2 just didnt want to type that much. lol

i would just run the test as well. but what are your pct plans and whats your stats and diet look like?

thanks big guy, not vague. i am a d-limeman and nfl scouts said i need to be thier for my position. i have been reading and studying. but you jsut gave me some of the best advise i had since i've been on here. you are well explained, thanks. so should i look up a different cycle.
    i am" 22
    height: 6'1
    body fat" 11 or 12%

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    Tren A effected my bro's stamina slightly while running test e also

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    but the stamina can be rebuilt with alot of cardio right.
    Whats ur stats, cycle history, n ehy do u Have2be that size specifically, u wrestle??? with that being said...
    Yes! I did a lil cycle with tren n it back n december n i had2drop some time off my2mile run. Once i was on i got slow as shit but kept on trainin4it, n as soon as i was off i droped a whole minute off my2mile.

thanks big guy, not vague. i am a d-limeman and nfl scouts said i need to be thier for my position. i have been reading and studying. but you jsut gave me some of the best advise i had since i've been on here. you are well explained, thanks. so should i look up a different cycle.
    i am" 22
    height: 6'1
    body fat" 11 or 12%
    if you eat properly and run a test cycle like the one i listed you will come close to your goal, although 25-30 pounds is a bit much to expect from one cycle.

dont know if it matters but i have ran eq and a liil test before but im pretty sure i got ripped and never did aas. i have been studying for the last 5 days for at least 4 hours. uh is test p or c as good that what i can get ahold off from my source. thnx

dont know if it matters but i have ran eq and a liil test before but im pretty sure i got ripped and never did aas. i have been studying for the last 5 days for at least 4 hours. uh is test p or c as good that what i can get ahold off from my source. thnx

prop requires ed injects due to the rapid release into the bloodstream. you could run an 8 week cycle of prop at 75mgs ed, just be ready for injection pain.

cyp is basically the same thing as enanthate , some users say it has more kick, but its more of a fantasy than anything.

so you could run

1-8 prop 75/mg ed (ed injects)

proper ancillaries and pct

or

1-12 test e 500mgs/w (e3.5d injects)

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Whats ur stats, cycle history, n ehy do u Have2be that size specifically, u wrestle??? with that being said...
    Yes! I did a lil cycle with tren n it back n december n i had2drop some time off my2mile run. Once i was on i got slow as shit but kept on trainin4it, n as soon as i was off i droped a whole minute off my2mile.
    dang dud thats good so you are faster know that your off than even before you were on the juice. I play football. i am also really well educated about speed and agility. so dont know if that matters or not.

dang dud thats good so you are faster know that your off than even before you were on the juice. I play football. i am also really well educated about speed and agility. so dont know if that matters or not.
    dont jump the gun and assume tren wont kill your cardio. bottom line is you should not be using tren if your knowlege/experience with aas is limited.

i might be a moron or need to study more but im not sure what this means (e3.5d injects)

i might be a moron or need to study more but im not sure what this means (e3.5d injects)
    e3.5d = injections every 3.5 days.

ed= every day injections

also we need to consider that i need to be off the gear by august so that gives us 5 months.

and you really dont want to use tren because of detection time as well. if you are going to be running the combine you can believe that a drug test isnt far behind. just stick with the test.

how long is the test going to be in system. does the system clense work? so we all agree just stick with the test c. yea/ no

steroid cleanse is a masking agent, works for some not for others.

i cant remember the detection time on e or c but i know its less for prop if im not mistaken

5 months will be cutting it close for a long ester, it will most likely be detectable.

okay i appreciate all the help. i guess i will stick with the test p. does it have the strenght to give me the results also?

all test yeilds the same gains, it is just the ester that dictates how quickly they are felt.

that being said, prop is said to have less water retention than e or c.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    prop requires ed injects due to the rapid release into the bloodstream. you could run an 8 week cycle of prop at 75mgs ed, just be ready for injection pain.

cyp is basically the same thing as enanthate , some users say it has more kick, but its more of a fantasy than anything.

so you could run

1-8 prop 75/mg ed (ed injects)

or

1-12 test e 500mgs/w (e3.5d injects)

not questioning you but the website of the test p say to take 50 to 200mg EOD. is that correct.

test c detection time is about 3 months vs test p is around 3 to 4 weeks. go with the prop

yes you need to inject prop every other day. 100 mgs eod is a good dosage for you.

not questioning you but the website of the test p say to take 50 to 200mg EOD. is that correct.
    its not written in stone, some users shoot prop every other day, others every day.

i would shoot every day at 75mgs.

that will give you a yield of 525mgs a week

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yes you need to inject prop every other day. 100 mgs eod is a good dosage for you.
    thanx big guy. should i gradually increase the dose through out the cycle to 200mg.
    can i run nov with it or should wait till im done.

thanx big guy. should i gradually increase the dose through out the cycle to 200mg.
    can i run nov with it or should wait till im done.
    you dont need to increase the dose, i showed you the weekly total for prop if you shoot 75mgs ed.

nolva will hinder your gains if it isnt needed to control estrogen, this is stuff you should be reading about.

im terrified of everyday injections.

im terrified of everyday injections.
    no better time to get over your fear then.

okay last question, how many injection sites do i have. cant imagine injecting into an already sore site.

delts, glutes, quads. those are the main ones.

s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m will show you how to inject and where

thanx big guy, im gonna go look at some pct. thanx for all your help. you have helped me make a decision. thak care.

Thread Information