Thread: 22 Ga

modi0983 is offline New Member

22 Ga

I have a cycle of Test 400MG I am trying to start today. All I can find locally is a 22GA needle. Is there a big difference in 23GA to 22GA? Its for the glutes

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    22 gauge can work fine, how long is it? It should be 1.5 inches for glutes. I like to draw with a 22 and replace with a 25gauge to shoot. Look online for better sources.

how much

See thats what Im thinking. Im not real fond of needles to begin with, Im thinking that the 22GA will be a lot more painful than the 23 or 25GA. Its Test E however, so can I use a 25GA?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by modi0983 View Post
    See thats what Im thinking. Im not real fond of needles to begin with, Im thinking that the 22GA will be a lot more painful than the 23 or 25GA. Its Test E however, so can I use a 25GA?
    Yep 25g is great for test e.

Id go with what kratos said, 22g for drawing up, and 23 to 25g for injection. 25g being pref.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    when you say its for the glutes do you mean that you only shoot glutes?? i guess thats cool for just a test e cycle. but if you have to add more compounds or a shorter cycle you may want to rotate your injection sites. unless you already do. then disregard this.

ga

Yes, its my first cycle. Test E only. I plan on shooting the glutes today with a 22GA, beings how thats all I can find locally. I am ordering some 25GA online today. Is the pain difference significant? Should I wait for the 25GA to come in , or just go with the 22GA for now?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    just go with the 22 ga for now. then when the 25s come switch. ive used 22 for prop and that wasnt too bad. so there should not be a difference. suck it up and shoot!! enjoy your first cycle by the way.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine with the 22's. Especially in the glute. I usually draw with 18 and shoot with 25's. Ran out of 25's once and had to use my 18's to shoot with for 2 weeks once. That was fun.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbs9963 View Post
    You'll be fine with the 22's. Especially in the glute. I usually draw with 18 and shoot with 25's. Ran out of 25's once and had to use my 18's to shoot with for 2 weeks once. That was fun.
    You crazy mo-fo! lol

Bet that felt like someone was shoving a javelin through ya skin!

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    haha..Yea, the first one got my attention, so i iced down the others first. Went in nice and fast though. I won't rip your thread anymore bro. You'll be ok.

Thread Information