reddragon4954 is offline Member

HCG During Cycle

For those who run HCG during there cycles, how do u run it? I usually do 350iu 2 xs a week but am thinking of going to 300 iu MOn, Wed, Fri.

Any thoughts?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    250 x 2 is plenty. You don't want to desensitize your Leydzig cells or you will have problems during pct. Hcg during cycle is not suppose to get your testosterone production going, the purpose is only to avoid total shutdown and keep testicular size to ease recovery.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    This is a good thread regarding HCG use. I never use less then 500iu while on cycle or for pct.

HCG the best of both balls

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    250 x 2 is plenty. You don't want to desensitize your Leydzig cells or you will have problems during pct. Hcg during cycle is not suppose to get your testosterone production going, the purpose is only to avoid total shutdown and keep testicular size to ease recovery.
    Agreed. I'm running 500iu 1/wk from wk8-wk16.

Cycle bol 40mgs ed 1-5 wk
    Test Prop 125mgs eod 1-14wk
    Deca 300 mgs 1x wk 1-12wk
    HCG 500iu 1x/wk during cycle,8-16wk

PCT:
    HCG 500iu ed 1-3wks
    Vita E 1000iu
    Nolvadex (tamoxifen ) 20mg ed 1-6wk total:840mg
    Aromasin (liquid ‘stane) 25mg ed 1-5wk total:875mg

Good luck

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    i heard it was every 3rd week?

meathead320 is offline Member
    It does not take a lot to keep the boys from shrinking.

250 iu x 2 EW. Does not seem to matter how far apart they are either.

That is a low enough dose as to not ruin the leydig cells, and mimicks the normal amount of LH you produce.

The reason I would not use it in pct, is that it is just as supressive to the HPTA as taking test.

Guys on TRT will often use hcg at 250iu x 2 EW, to keep the boys from shrinking, with good results.

Another odd use of hcg, if you are into messing around with it, regardless of on or off cycle, try taking 250 iu of hcg, then 50mg ED of clomid x 5 days, then another 250iu shot of hcg, and the whole time you do not beat the meat, or have sex.

Then you have your woman (or BF if you are gay) give you head. Pull out at the last second and blast her in the face. Total drench down, you will douse her in about 30ml of spooze.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    All i am unable to get 500ius or i'm told that its not in my area whch i find strange would taking 1500ius be too much to take during a course? or would one shot half way through be enough to keep testicular size and ease recovery, had probs in past 2 courses with this as not knowing enough info so now learning from mistakes and reading up on even more than i did last time.

Gets some vials and bac water and you can split the dosage.

right now out of my depth, im guessing when you are saying to split the dosage 1500 can be put into 3 x 500ius? with correct amount of bac water? might be getting in trouble asking this where can you get the vials from?? sorry if i am not allowed to ask.

The board sponson carries it. Just click the Ar-r banner on the top right corner of the page.

Cheers they ship to UK an all, just so i get it right if i was to use 1500iu as it was without diluting am i correct in think that .1ml-150iu?? going from one vial of hcg and 1 vial of bac water? or am i way of the mark?

Thread Information