blackh2 is offline Associate Member

test level vs estrogen ??????

a great article on estrogen levels was posted but unless i missed it, what i wanna no is if my test level is 130 with 6.1 and my estrogen level is 108. im wanting to know the approach to use??? i allready know my test level is low but what is a high or low estrogen level??? im thinking im f'd right off the bat cause my estrogen is allmost as high as my test levels??? was hoping some vets could elaborate on what to do??? i allready have a script for test alone at 200mg a week that i will start this week

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Have you read my blood work sticky ??

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Merc.

awesome post !!!! thanks

greAT POST MErC, BUT IM STILL confused on my situation....im 35 225 with 18% bf. i was in the process of going to do a cutting cyc, but my precycle bldwrk showed me with low test levels 137 and 6.1 my estrogen level was 108 which explains my poor bf. the doc gave me a script for cyc inections but no aridex. my question is should i do the cyp?? i also have about 30 a-50's. i just dont know if i should do a cycle without have some anti e's.???? or shoul di get my estrogen level figured out b4 i do anything????? im assuming 108 estro level is high????
    Last edited by blackh2; 02-22-2008 at 08:31 PM.

sorry but i must bump

Wtf?????????

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    120 pg/ml or less is the norm .. I would follow what your doc advises.. Take the cyp like he prescribed , and get your bloodwork done again in about 5 weeks after you start the injects .. Than if estrogen is a concern you could discuss possibly using an AI.. ( depending on what your doc thinks ).

Merc.

north41degrees is offline Junior Member
    be upfront and honest with your doc. i tell mine everything that i do. it saves alot of trouble in the long run. they may not approve but they will always help.

thanks guys ill do that and hope my bw is good in a month..... ill repost this then.....

Thread Information