Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gyno self surgery

got some gyno on my right teet. its been there for 4-5 months AFTER a superdrol cycle. got bloodwork done and it all came back normal. but i have had this painfull(VERY) lump about the size of a gobstopper and it keeps growing.

i dont have the money for the surgery. ive really been contemplating taking a friggin exacto knife to this b*tch and diggin the mother f*ucker outta there and sewing it back up. its really been pissing me off! c-binos letro gyno reversal guide didnt help either.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wont even comment on this

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    please tell me this is a joke thread?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up the video "genitals vs hatchet" and you may think twice about taking a knife to yourself.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Bad idea...very bad idea, that would be jsut as bad as valentino's video on his self surgery. Go to the doc and have him check out the lump itself. And if he just wants to do bloodwork again and not bother to look at the lump then its time to change your doctor. If it is as big as you say it is now and is very painful the doc should focus on that. How long did you run cbino's letro reversal guide for?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    got some gyno on my right teet. its been there for 4-5 months AFTER a superdrol cycle. got bloodwork done and it all came back normal. but i have had this painfull(VERY) lump about the size of a gobstopper and it keeps growing.

i dont have the money for the surgery. ive really been contemplating taking a friggin exacto knife to this b*tch and diggin the mother f*ucker outta there and sewing it back up. its really been pissing me off! c-binos letro gyno reversal guide didnt help either.
    You are joking, right?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    wow.
    wow ...

i was joking i wouldnt be able to do it but the thought crossed my mind a few times >.<

i ran out of letro at about a month but made sure to taper down starting week 3. then got on nolva the following 3 weeks to help with rebound.

this friggin thing is affecting my everyday life, anything that rubs it hurts to no end im sick of it.

BTW breast cancer runs in my family and my mother had it if that helps at all

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i doubt you have the balls to do it but to even say it means it must really be bothering you. do you have insurance? my advice would be to save up and have the surgery or go talk to your dr and discuss your options

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    DO it n send me the video

or better yet we could film it live on the anabolic network?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    You need to stay on the letro until it starts shrinking. Like I said, mine didnt even start to shrink until week 8. Then taper that down, nolvadex after in case any rebound. Id get a few bottles and give it another try honestly if it is affecting you that much. Only other option is surgery...and not by you!

moneys tight right now man as soon as i can afford it i will for sure. thats why i havent been able to get into the gym lately no gas =[

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I been ther bro, n that sux. Im waiting4the army 2 give me my sign on bonus 2 get my gyno cut out(by a real Dr though).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I would try the LETRO protocol again..be sure to use quality products.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    c-binos letro gyno reversal guide didnt help either.
    How long did you run Letro for? My research indicates genuine gyno therapy is best run for several months, not a few or even several weeks.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-19-2008 at 12:11 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    wow i quess if your on here long enough you see everything

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    How long did you run Letro for? My research indicates genuine gyno therapy is best run for several months, not a few or even several weeks.

Another viable option would be injecting Lipodissolve, into the fatty mass. This is a clinically tested and proven product that literally melts the fat cells, and can be self-administered with the right knowledge. Marcus was on the forefront of this movement a couple of years ago. The archives have some very interesting threads in which we wrote at length about this product.
    Agreed. I have used this lots myself and had some good results with lower abs. I considered but did not try the nips. Be warned though that the area injected swells up like a muthafuka so you will look like you have a pair of knockers for a day or so. Best Lipodisolve mix was one I tried in the UK. The North American ****therapy version seem shit in comparison.

its not reallly like fatty tissue more like a hard a$s lump.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Go to a surgeon. It's obviously effecting you and your everyday life. I bet you you can find a surgeon that will put you on a payment plan. The sooner you get it removed the better off you are mentally and with summer coming up it will drive you crazy. Try not to play with it, touch it. When you obessively think about it you tend to touch it a lot and re-size it re-analysze it, etc. that will only further irrate it and make it more painful. Talk to a surgeon and he will get you set up, what's the worse thing that can happen by busting open the yellow pages and start calling the surgeons and finding one that will work with you?

GL

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its not reallly like fatty tissue more like a hard a$s lump.
    fatty tissue and hard ass lump are the same...get a surgeon as everyone recommends and be patient.... when I was a teen i had gyno lumps and got inpatient with my right side... went to doc told him I don't want it and he removed it.... after that next days went out w/ my boys and partied up.. the surgery got infected and it was a bad deal from there. had to go back in and drain hardened blood and now 20 yrs later I have a scar there that is worst then the orginal lump... has 2 dents on side of nipple....be patient and don't cut yourself...

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You are joking, right?
    2nd. . terrible idea

moneys tight right now man as soon as i can afford it i will for sure. thats why i havent been able to get into the gym lately no gas =[
    U could always sell that nice 6 banger mustang of urs... then u could get gyno removed and take bus to gym after . =)

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Another viable option would be injecting Lipodissolve, into the fatty mass. This is a clinically tested and proven product that literally melts the fat cells, and can be self-administered with the right knowledge.
    Marcus was on the forefront of this movement a couple of years ago. The archives have some very interesting threads in which we wrote at length about this product.
    Magic do you think this would really work? With hard lump gyno and not just psuedo fat man tits?

And if you do think it works where would someone get something like this? (Not asking for a source if its something that would be gotten from one)

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    maybe get a boob lift and a ariola resize while your cutting your self..

Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    maybe get a boob lift and a ariola resize while your cutting your self..

LOL shit made me laugh

Be sure to post before/after pics!! hell even during!

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Magic do you think this would really work? With hard lump gyno and not just psuedo fat man tits?

And if you do think it works where would someone get something like this? (Not asking for a source if its something that would be gotten from one)
    That's a definite yes!
    I've literally seen (not speaking of studies here) gyno lumps completely disintegrate with several weeks of Aromasin at 20mgs ED.

I wouldn't recommend using liquids though, and that's not to say that they are fakes, but rather less reliable as far as dosing and potency.

I'm working on a "Gyno Cures" piece that's taking longer than anticipated, but it will be quite a work when completed!
    Last edited by magic32; 02-19-2008 at 12:18 PM.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

^Now I am confused. Your saying something about aromasin , but I was asking about the lipo-dissolve?

ill be sure to read that magic! im gonna try to run letro at 2.5mg's ed for awhile to see if it helps.

and its a V8 mustang by the way

^Now I am confused. Your saying something about aromasin, but I was asking about the lipo-dissolve?
    I edited that post earlier.
    I would NOT recommend Lipodissolve for gyno lumps, there are some issues involved that I have not looked into, and it could be quite painful.

-------------------------
    As for therapies, the problems most Gyno sufferers face are two fold:

1. They give up after only trying one therapy (SERM, AI, or DHT), when the etiology (cause) may dictate a different treatment.
    2. They don’t invest enough time in therapy administration. Results sometimes come quickly, e.g. several weeks, but not always and complete resolution often takes several months.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-19-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

ill be sure to read that magic! im gonna try to run letro at 2.5mg's ed for awhile to see if it helps.

and its a V8 mustang by the way
    oh hmph cant keep up with how often ford changes the body style.

Neways thats better you can get more for a V8. Now u can get operation, take bus to gym, then buy another cycle.

Oh ok. Will be looking forward to reading that about the gyno cures, am very interested to see what all you have to say.

haha panzer good thinkin but i wont be cycling for a WHILE haha it was a big enouph mistake to take a superdrol cycle and previously b4 that epistane, mass tabs, omnevol, and propadrol.

btw i was 17 when i took these. surprised my blood work came out normal...

Oh ok. Will be looking forward to reading that about the gyno cures, am very interested to see what all you have to say.
    In short (very short), I'll define and examine the types gyno (glandular, fatty glandular, and simple fatty), address the various aas causes which create the three part environment for growth, and outline SUCCESSFUL NON-SURGICAL medical journal cures (SERMs, AIs, and DHTs---orals and topicals) as well as combinations with proper dosages and expected durations.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

btw i was 17 when i took these. surprised my blood work came out normal...
    You never answered my question from post #17.
    I'm quite interested in your response.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

I was thinking about cutting mine out...just a quick little cut, dig, then butterfly strips..right? I had a big mole I hated one time and cut it off with a bayonet. There's a scar but it looks a hell of a lot better than the mole, so I still don;t regret that choice.

Yes, it's a retarded idea, but it's funny how much I too think of it because of what these lumps do to my life and my mind.

i ran letro for a month at 2.5mgs but tapered down at week 3. then i ran nolva for 3 weeks after that at 40mgs ed. the lump got small enouph to were it was bearable and the letro was making me feel like shit so i just settled and jumped onto nolva. then i came back worse than it was before

did it get worse while you were on nolva????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information