Thread: Amount in shot

beenie is offline Senior Member

Amount in shot

I moved to Italy last year and here I can only get Deca 50mg/ml whereas in the states I was using 200mg/ml. My cycle is 400mg deca and 500 sust/wk and I break it into Monday and Thursday shots. The deca comes in redi-jects and for a while I was doing id directly but it worked out to 10 shots a week. The rediject needles are HUGE and wide and invariably cause bleeding on removal. This was not only a figurative pain in the ass, it was a literal one. Last week, I got the idea of taking them and drawing them into one syrange, with a more manageable needle.

The syringest that I bought take up to 5ml. Lask time I broke it into two shots, but I think that I could have used the whole thing and done it in one.

The greatest volume that I have ever injected in one shot is 3ml. My question is will it cause harm if I take the 5ml in one shot (4ml deca and 1 ml sust), or should I break it into two as I did last week?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    I moved to Italy last year and here I can only get Deca 50mg/ml whereas in the states I was using 200mg/ml. My cycle is 400mg deca and 500 sust/wk and I break it into Monday and Thursday shots. The deca comes in redi-jects and for a while I was doing id directly but it worked out to 10 shots a week. The rediject needles are HUGE and wide and invariably cause bleeding on removal. This was not only a figurative pain in the ass, it was a literal one. Last week, I got the idea of taking them and drawing them into one syrange, with a more manageable needle.

The syringest that I bought take up to 5ml. Lask time I broke it into two shots, but I think that I could have used the whole thing and done it in one.

The greatest volume that I have ever injected in one shot is 3ml. My question is will it cause harm if I take the 5ml in one shot (4ml deca and 1 ml sust), or should I break it into two as I did last week?
    3ml in your glutes.... 2ml in your thighs/traps/lats... 1.5ml in your delts...

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i did 2 cc's in the shoulders and they were kinda sore for 2 days

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    i did 2 cc's in the shoulders and they were kinda sore for 2 days
    Thats why You keep it to 1.5cc's in the delts lol

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Thats why You keep it to 1.5cc's in the delts lol
    true but if ur a big guy then u can get away wit not feelin sore. im not a big guy and 1.5 cc's only means more injections

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    3ml in your glutes.... 2ml in your thighs/traps/lats... 1.5ml in your delts...
    Thanks man. I alway do glutes. so did 3ml and 2ml, one in each. This is a huge improvement over the 5 shots in each. My gear is very pure, but 5 shots a day it was still stinging for a couple hours! Painless now. Grazie.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    Thanks man. I alway do glutes. so did 3ml and 2ml, one in each. This is a huge improvement over the 5 shots in each. My gear is very pure, but 5 shots a day it was still stinging for a couple hours! Painless now. Grazie.

Thread Information