sm15 is offline Associate Member

Help Inform Me About Glucophage Please!

I have ordered a cutting cycle which has proviron , winny, arimidex , tamoxifed, and HCG and test prop with clomid for pct. I am waiting on glucophage to come in and can't seem to find much, if any, info on it. Can anyone give me any information about it?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some stats and cycle experience? what exactly are you wanting to use glucophage for?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sm15 View Post
    I have ordered a cutting cycle which has proviron, winny, arimidex, tamoxifed, and HCG and test prop with clomid for pct. I am waiting on glucophage to come in and can't seem to find much, if any, info on it. Can anyone give me any information about it?
    can you explain the cycle it seems very confusing. all that is one cycle or what. to me it looks as if you have a test p and winny cycle. but why all the other stuff? proviron ,nolva,arimidex , and hcg and glucophage? i just wonder how you are going to be running this.... and why would you get glucophage if you dont know what it is or what its for? glucophage is metformin and really has absolutely no purpose in a cycle. its a diebetic medication.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    I've done a few cycles. Mainly d-bol, test and deca cycles. Sust and Deca cycle. Did a tren , winny, and test prop cycle which worked really well. I'm about 5'10" 220 or so. I was hoping to use this cycle to build mass back up that i have lost and cut. As far as the glucophage goes I have only been able to find that it aids helps in fat loss some. As for the arimidex , a very small dosage of it will be used to reduce estrogen and hopefully incrase test some. Same goes for the nolva. The proviron helps make the other AS (particularly test) work better and is helps burn fat.

Thread Information