prima07 is offline Associate Member

d-bol vs. anadrol

why is it that when iam reading all these posts that everyone is always talking about stacking d-bol with there test instead of androl. would anadrol be better for ur gains?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i personally love drol and would much rather stack test with drol. ive put on 30lbs from just a simple 500mgsweek of test and 50mgs of drol

yea i uesd drol to and loved it but everyone always talks about stacking the test with d-bol.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Its a matter of preference bro... some respond better to dbol others to adrol....I tell you the truth I dont care about either...although Adrol 's a compound that will have your strength thru the roof.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 02-27-2008 at 12:30 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    i personally love drol and would much rather stack test with drol. ive put on 30lbs from just a simple 500mgsweek of test and 50mgs of drol

30 pounds of what?

iam sure he is talking about 30lbs of muscle/

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    or flab

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Anadrol causes much water retention for me. Face swells up, stomach bloats out and muscles swell up looking soft. I've never really had a problem with it causing fat gain, just water which drops soon after discontinuing it along with the few pounds to account for it. It also makes me feel sick and lathargic if I run it longer than 2 weeks @100mg/day. Nothing beats it for rapid strength/size gains, IMO.

Dbol causes much less water retention and side effects for me but also is a bit slower to produce gains.

This is just my personal experience, it differs from person to person

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    iam sure he is talking about 30lbs of muscle/
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I dont really like dbol , i get the baloon face really bad. But drol is king for strenth and it really leans me out very well. IMO drol hands down

theWiseOne is offline Junior Member

Smile

personally i ran drol with deca and test and got great results (25lbs muscle) but had a lot of sides. definitely pissy ! taking dbal, deca, test now and loving it. Only a few weeks into it though so dont really know about the sides-ony gained 4 lbs so far.

nikkak77 is offline New Member
    What kind of sides do you mean. I am ready to start the same cycle with Anadrol Deca and sustanon . I would liek your opinion.

theWiseOne is offline Junior Member
    well my temper went through the roof at times. I basically didnt take anybody's sh*t. I broke out with acne on my back, chest, and face. Everything seemed to go back to normal during pct. enjoyed the muscle gain for sure !

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    From research, it seems people just respond differently to each compounding. Some say Dbol gets you too bloated, others say Drol gets you too bloated. I would think it goes Drol, Dbol, Tbol as far as greatest Strength and Sides to least, but individuals are different. Ofcourse, depending on what they are stacking with people may not be willing to add the sides of a strong oral to what they are already dealing with. I really didn't experience any sides whatsoever with Dbol, but again, everyone reacts differently.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it seems everyone has the same effects from different compounds. I think the best thing you can really do is just to try them both and see which one your body responds to best.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    or flab
    or water

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    mg for mg dbol is supposed to be better, one 50mg drol is equivulent to 10 5mg dbol. i know people to take upto 4 drol a day 200mg drol. never heard anyone ever take 40 dbol. WHATS MORE TOXIC 4 DROL OR 40 DBOL?

lmsays is offline New Member
    Like others have said it just depends on the person or maybe it depends on the lab. Some of the dbol could be labled drol and vice versa. I have only used dbol once and it was stacked with test. I liked the results, the seemed like quality muscle gains. I've used drol a bunch since then (cause it's laying around) and have gained a lot of bloat.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhamstaff View Post
    mg for mg dbol is supposed to be better, one 50mg drol is equivulent to 10 5mg dbol. i know people to take upto 4 drol a day 200mg drol. never heard anyone ever take 40 dbol. WHATS MORE TOXIC 4 DROL OR 40 DBOL?
    Thats right, mg for mg dibol is said to be more potent. People just dont take the same amount per Mg as they to And

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by theWiseOne View Post
    well my temper went through the roof at times. I basically didnt take anybody's sh*t. I broke out with acne on my back, chest, and face. Everything seemed to go back to normal during pct. enjoyed the muscle gain for sure !

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhamstaff View Post

Probably about the same...But for myself I am super sensitive to gyno. The Etrogen that d-bol creates is harsh against us people who's nipps get itchy easy. I max out at 40 mg of d-bol before the nipps start to itch...adrol...defianetly is not as bad.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I like dbol better, simply because I put on water like crazy with drol. But everyone is different. The only thing that gets annoying with dbols for me are the lower back pumps.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    D-bol makes ya feel good and gives more gains per milligram, Anadrol makes you feel shitty and you take huge doses so you can pillage yer liver better............................................ .......................i dont know,, seems pretty even to me.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    D-bol makes ya feel good and gives more gains per milligram, Anadrol makes you feel shitty and you take huge doses so you can pillage yer liver better............................................ .......................i dont know,, seems pretty even to me.
    Dbol definitely gives me a high on life type of feeling. Drol makes me feel lethargic.

Thread Information