Thread: Side Effects...

AaronJM1984 is offline Member

Side Effects...

I've never really experienced any sides from steroids or prohormones, I got alittle bloat from test e but no sides, just wondering if anyone else experiences this. I mean its a good thing, but never any acne, no hairloss (I'm prone to MPB), no oily skin, and yeah the test e was real. Just curious if theres a reason for this or if I'm just lucky.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    age????

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ever had bloodwork done? Steroids usually throw your bloodwork outta whack and thats usually the biggest side effect..most people dont do bloodwork and they think just b/c they dont see any physical effects on the outside..they think their insides are fine, which usually isnt the case

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Forget what I said, have a nice life.
    Thank you,
    CR

Squwaak watch your lipid, Squwaak watch your lipids as my parrot would say.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 02-28-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Im 23, I agree with you guys about the bloodwork, I'm just asking is it normal to not see any of the "outside" sides such as oily skin, acne, hairloss or growth

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    I've never really experienced any sides from steroids or prohormones, I got alittle bloat from test e but no sides, just wondering if anyone else experiences this. I mean its a good thing, but never any acne, no hairloss (I'm prone to MPB), no oily skin, and yeah the test e was real. Just curious if theres a reason for this or if I'm just lucky.
    Its always bothered me when guys say that... What makes you think your prone to mpb if steroids dont give you any hairloss? Not calling you a liar or anything just dont get how someone can say their prone to balding but have all their hair...

Im 23, I agree with you guys about the bloodwork, I'm just asking is it normal to not see any of the "outside" sides such as oily skin, acne, hairloss or growth
    everybody is different..what did you do one 500mg/wk cycle? Thats very mild..sides are always more prominent the higher doseage you take too

Well they say you go by your mothers father whether or not you will be bald, since all the men on my mother and fathers side are bald, I just figure its in my cards.

Why don't you p1ss off by the way! No one asked you to comment on whether or not I am going to go bald, don't need your responses!

yeah 500 mg a week of test for 12 weeks

Well they say you go by your mothers father whether or not you will be bald, since all the men on my mother and fathers side are bald, I just figure its in my cards.

Why don't you p1ss off by the way! No one asked you to comment on whether or not I am going to go bald, don't need your responses!
    Hey guy calm down... I said not calling you a liar just curious as to how you came to that conclusion.

Also, its misleading and dangerous when a guy like you who is "prone" to balding says they ran compound X with no hairloss problems.
    Last edited by Dog-Slime; 02-28-2008 at 02:46 PM.

A guy with an attitude like mine won't make it long huh? Is that why I've bene here about as long as you? But your an old pro here right? LOL

I just don't like it when guys parrot crap on this forum, I don't need to be educated in lipid values and whether or not I am prone to hairloss, I simply asked if some people are more likely to not see sides. A lot of you guys assume that when people post they are ignorant to everything, when in fact I am somewhat knowledgeable about these matters.

Your post was not constuctive one bit, I asked if some people are less prone to sides, and what did you reply with

"what makes you think you are prone to going bald"

who gives a damn about what makes me think I will go bald, that was never the question, if I wanted you opinion I'd send me GF over to ur house to choke it out of u, LOL

LOL

ph I see you edited that part, what did u see my join date?

Well maybe I was pointing out that one of the reasons you weren't seeing the side effect of hairloss is that you are not prone to it. So to answer YOUR question YES there is a reason you dont get atleast one side, mpb, because you are probably not prone to it (which is probably the reason for all the sides). But thanks for telling me to piss off after I asked a simple nicely worded question, I will be sure to never try and help you again.

some people dont experience hair loss until after a few cycles..or until they introduce a certain compound..there really is no true way to know if youre prone to MPB or not..hell my moms dad and all the males on her sides have full heads of hair too, but that is NOT always a guarantee that you wont lose your hair

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yup if u believe u might be prone to hairloss, i'd use nizoral shampoo once or twice a week while on cycle just to make sure...

I had no hairloss at 23 also.. .. and it was the last thing in the world to concern m.
    but by now at 27 i notice a difference in hairline and thickness.. so am on nizoral.

Nice on the acne man thats great.. I struggled with acne with first few cycles.. but Neutrongena Acne Wash, n soap bars, do the job for me now.

Thanks for the posts guys

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, I know that the above statements about balding pissed you off. I also know that when typing messages, things can get taken out of context. I thought it was funny though that you asked about AAS sides and said you dont have any. Then started arguing with some dude. I wondered if you considered aggression a possible side? I am just lau***ng about it and hope you done get mad as I simply found this amusing. You had every right to be pissed if you thought he meant something rude, but after saying you dont get sides, it was funny for me to see you a little pissed as that is the major side everyone on AAS says does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Sorry, I know that the above statements about balding pissed you off. I also know that when typing messages, things can get taken out of context. I thought it was funny though that you asked about AAS sides and said you dont have any. Then started arguing with some dude. I wondered if you considered aggression a possible side? I am just lau***ng about it and hope you done get mad as I simply found this amusing. You had every right to be pissed if you thought he meant something rude, but after saying you dont get sides, it was funny for me to see you a little pissed as that is the major side everyone on AAS says does not exist.
    I thought about that too, after the fact of course. I suppose that is my one true side, I def. get a short fuse, I'm only using Superdrol at the moment, so I am not going to say I have "roid rage " (as I do not believe in it) but I can say I get a lot more aggressive towards people, given a few min. I probably would not have snapped at that guy. I am that type of person though, I expect an answer to my question not half an answer, not another question, and certainly not an answer to another question. If I asked what 2+2 equals I expect to hear 4, but I guess thats just becuz of my upbringing.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lighten up francis

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I was lau***ng because I have a short fuse too. I tend to be a real jerk on tren . I think it is good that I do not have super powers because I think I would use them for evil. LOL.

I try not to think my short fuse is due to anything I am using, but I go off the deep end, then feel like an ass later. For the most part I just say to my self, "Chill out, its not really a big deal"

Reminds me of a saying my buddy has

"no time to chew the fat"

as in, no patience

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    no sides on test? wow I get acne like a pizza with the lot plus alot of unwanted body hair theyre the only sides i experienced oh yeh and i was always horny

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    ever had bloodwork done? Steroids usually throw your bloodwork outta whack and thats usually the biggest side effect..most people dont do bloodwork and they think just b/c they dont see any physical effects on the outside..they think their insides are fine, which usually isnt the case
    il second that,i dont have phsyical sides but my blood work always shows to be diffrent

Thread Information