Thread: Shooting Blanks

trichie29 is offline New Member

Shooting Blanks

My wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. I went to the Doctor and got my sperm checked and the results just came back; ZERO sperm. Six months ago I completed a 3 month cycle consisting of 500mg Testosterone Cypionate , 400mg Deca , and 20mg Nolvadex . I had no PCT. Can steroids shut down the production of sperm 100% ? Will Clomid get the process gowing again? I need your advice please. Thank You.
    P.S. I have a 17 month old boy.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hmm havin the same problem but never got my sperm checked out.. stupid questions but how do they test that? lol

They gave me a plastic cup, did my thing, then brought it into a lab. Had to do it on two occastions.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you are prob still shut down... my recommendation would be to run a pct to get your testicals back working. Deca is very suppressive and without a pct you will be shutdown for a long time

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no PCT? not good idea..perhaps you should tell the doc and he can give you something..we can tell you clomid/nolva/HCG but were not doctors

Thank you for the replies. I made a mistake of starting a cycle without a PCT in place. I'm very stressed. I just hope this is not permanent. If I tell the Doctor, will that affect whether or not insurance will pay?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    100% seems strange. I can see a reduction but 100%wtf??? but this is comming from a guy who got his wife pregnate while juiced up. I hope it works out. having a child is awsome!!!! Good luck.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trichie29 View Post
    Thank you for the replies. I made a mistake of starting a cycle without a PCT in place. I'm very stressed. I just hope this is not permanent. If I tell the Doctor, will that affect whether or not insurance will pay?
    bro deca will suppress you for a long time... im sure it has soemthign to do with it. as far as telling your doctor i dont really know so i cant shine ne light on that... but goodluck bro

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone think he should take some HCG alongside nolva or clomid?
    (i've never used HCG but will next PCT).

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    Anyone think he should take some HCG alongside nolva or clomid?
    (i've never used HCG but will next PCT).
    thats what i would do. he has a kid so obviously this is a problem that just happened and is most likely from the gear so i would run a strong and lonc pct. i would use 500mcgs of hcg eod for 2 weeks and i would also run clomid at 50-100mgs and nolva at 20mgs for 3-4 weeks. after that i would get retested and please let us know the results bro because i for one am very interested. i have a 2 little boy that i had 2 months after a hard cycle and i would really like to have 2 more kids in my lifetime. if this dosnt work for you im seriously going to have to consider putting my gear use on hold until after we have 2 more kids. i love my body and i love growing but this gear isnt going to be there for me when im an old man and it sure the hell dosnt give me that great feeling i have everytime my son tells me he loves me.

Thanks for the great responses. From my research, it shouldn't shut down production 100%. I think I will bite the bullet and tell the Doctors. I will keep you updated on what I do and the results.

Thread Information