Abomb25 is offline New Member

Thai-50, Steroid analog

OK OK OK I KNOW!!!! lol so I will say it right upfront, I did not buy them... a friend of mine, well he did I told him I didn't think they were going to do a Darn thing and they were probably just sugar pills. I doubted anything legal could really work. 1,4-Androstadiene-3, 17-dione is listed as the main content. Just wondering if the poor kid is going to get any benefit or if he just wasted a good amount of money completely? Oregon Labs is printed on the bottle and it is listed under "American Health Consultants" Not going to lie... the pills look like blue advil lol

Just to add onto what I have said, If you do tell me they are worthless, I won't feel a bit bad. Some friends and I told him we should sit down one night and look at his lifting experience, eating habits, level of activity, goals etc. and come up with a cycle that would fit him... so what does he do?? Goes online and attempts to buy a bunch of 50's of Anadrol for his first cycle???? I guess I'm glad he missed his mark and ended up with these cause with his decision making recently he probably would have ended up taking about 400mg of the A and just messed up his life!
    Last edited by Abomb25; 02-28-2008 at 04:45 PM.

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    oooooooooooooooooooook

Abomb25 is offline New Member
    good one

Thread Information