Stroke or sides?

I quit taking tamoxifen 3 days ago, was doing 40mg ed for two weeks after a month of letro. The past 4 days I've been taking adex.

I've been dizzy as shit ever since the last day of tamoxifen, with a weird pressure in my head. I've been way fatigued and sore and achy from the back down to my knees and calves.

I'm mainly concerned about the head problems because I these drugs increase the risks of strokes and heart attacks and I already have a superficial thrombophlebitis in my right thigh (harmless blood clot, but my blood is obviously prone to clotting now). I haven't had any other stroke-like symptoms.

Has anyone else been way dizzy and tired with headaches on these drugs??

kick6 is offline Banned
    so you did a month of letro, then was on tamox for 3 days, and have been on adex for an additional 4. 5 weeks of PCT, and you plan on continuing? What kind of cycle were you on!?

I got some gyno lumps, and like a dumbass I took a whole bottle of letro like these chaps advised me to and now I'm trying to outrun a f***ing estrogen rebound from hell.

I'm gonna score some aromasin , they say that shit decimates aromatase and has no rebound. That's exemestane at AR-R right? anyone know how to run that - and anyone have the dizziness?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I still think it's anxiety about the whole issue.. I could be wrong and in which case if you are really worried about it I would go hit up an ER they will examine you and let you know if you are dying. Seriously go if you think something is wrong.. please don't search for answers on here. We are not doctors.. ok someone might be but still ... be evaluated by a Medical Professional. I wouldnt want to risk dying or sit there wondering if something is wrong I would be figuring out exactly what is wrong.

And one other thing I think this should be your last go around with AAS if you cant PCT properly without being worried about certain possible side effects. Just my opinion bro. I dont mean to offend you if it did.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    a superficial thrombophilitus, damn. I dont like the sound of that. i thought i had one several weeks ago cuz it felt like i could feels blood squirting through my thigh. it lasted a few weeks. then went away. what were ur symtoms? can it dislodge and go elsewhere? I wonder were the hell mine went...

it disintegrates or whatever over time, it shouldnt go anywhere dangerous because it cant really move to the larger vessels from where it is. That's how I understand it.

Deuce, you're totally right about the paranoia and searching for answers online. I just don;t wanna pay a huge ER bill without cause, but then my life is worth a little change on second thought. I'm just all jacked up by these drugs. It's hard to walk even, and really hard to lift, and I wanna know if thats normal and whether it's worth continuing pct. I remember you thought I was "all set" with the nolva. Whatevr, i guess I'll wait for the real probs before I worry my ass off.

I don't know if I'm gonna do another cycle with moderate gyno to worry about.

Thread Information