Thread: Gear legit?

STED is offline Associate Member

Gear legit?

How could i find out if the test susp i got is really test susp, its from a trusted source and the manufacturer has got good reviews. Im just worried about getting tested positive and banned. Its milky like it says it should be, but is there anyway this could be winny ?

Anyone any answers ?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    How could i find out if the test susp i got is really test susp, its from a trusted source and the manufacturer has got good reviews. Im just worried about getting tested positive and banned. Its milky like it says it should be, but is there anyway this could be winny ?
    highlley bout it would be winny.

if you leave it too rest for a couple of days winstrol will separate i am not sure if thats the same for test sup

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    didnt we already go over this? we told you if its white it can be winny or suspension but since the bottle is marked test suspension im going to have to say thats what it is and without getting it tested nobody can tell you what it is bro

Were could i get it tested? i looked it up nicholas labs they only make test suspension and no whinstrol, it all looks the part, i know i sound like a paranoid mess but just worried.

PT
    if they dont make winny then your fine bro. as for getting it tested i have no clue were you can do that but i doubt you'll be getting your gear back after they test it

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    if you wan to get it tested there has been a place posted on here a few times.you will only need to send a ml....

its expensive i think

Ahh think ill leave it, it stings when its going and it keels like a small horse kicked me in the leg. Its milky and very fine and watery, an the company dont make winstrol so i think ill be fine! thanks anyway guys.

PT
    ok bro im glad you decided to go for it because test suspension is a great drug and mg for mg its more potent then any other test. good luck and let me know how it goes. oh yea i wanted to ask you, what do you get tested for?

I get tested for steroids and any preformence enhancing drugs. I play rugby league, they test for steroids, ephragin (not sure if thats spelt right) HGH, things like that. Theres a website were you can check any substances on to see if its banned in your sport. For instance you can get banned for taking to much cold medecine its pathetic.

Thread Information