KILAC79 is offline New Member

Anavar and Anadrol question

Hey guys whats going on need alittle help here if you can please. I'm not new to gear at all i'm 29 and been on and off since i was 23. I'm about 5'11 180 pounds and 15% body fat. Now my question is I have some Drol left for about a 5 week cycle. I just got back in the gym about a month ago and seeing pretty decent gains on just my diet. I have taken drol before and i got more lean adn stonger then anything with not that many sides. I did now that it was water but i still looked good. Here is where i need help. My girlfriend is coming from overseas on march 25 and leaving april 11th. My boy is giving me some anavar today for free cuz he ows me money lol. Oh by the way i'm getting it toady lol. How would you play with this combanation. I know anavar also drains you so would it just cancle the water wieght from the dol? when would you start taking it to be looking the best when she comes? Need the help cuz i think i should start the var today. DOn't know never used var before. I'm not using test because i wasn't even planning on doing this. I just want to look nice for when she comes. Thanks guys

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KILAC79 View Post
    Hey guys whats going on need alittle help here if you can please. I'm not new to gear at all i'm 29 and been on and off since i was 23. I'm about 5'11 180 pounds and 15% body fat. Now my question is I have some Drol left for about a 5 week cycle. I just got back in the gym about a month ago and seeing pretty decent gains on just my diet. I have taken drol before and i got more lean adn stonger then anything with not that many sides. I did now that it was water but i still looked good. Here is where i need help. My girlfriend is coming from overseas on march 25 and leaving april 11th. My boy is giving me some anavar today for free cuz he ows me money lol. Oh by the way i'm getting it toady lol. How would you play with this combanation. I know anavar also drains you so would it just cancle the water wieght from the dol? when would you start taking it to be looking the best when she comes? Need the help cuz i think i should start the var today. DOn't know never used var before. I'm not using test because i wasn't even planning on doing this. I just want to look nice for when she comes. Thanks guys
    Don't do it. A three week Anadrol /Anavar cycle to look good for your girlfirend, makes no sense.
    If you do decide to do it, what would your pct be?

she is coming for three weeks at the end of the month bro. I mean why not look good for three weeks when she is here. if i start now i know for a fact i will gain like 15 pounds and llook good. Just need to know when i would start the var and drol. Like if i started two weeks before she comes i now i will get bigger. I have pct on hand when i'm ready. I can get stuff wih a snap of my finger. Just need to know how ytou would play this. I mean people go on and off all the time. I'm not satying on long I know when i come i'm good look good anyways

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    anavar and anadrol dont stack well bro and i personally wouldnt use them together. go in the steroid profile section and read about both of them then you can decide what is best for you.

she is coming for three weeks at the end of the month bro. I mean why not look good for three weeks when she is here. if i start now i know for a fact i will gain like 15 pounds and llook good. Just need to know when i would start the var and drol. Like if i started two weeks before she comes i now i will get bigger. I have pct on hand when i'm ready. I can get stuff wih a snap of my finger. Just need to know how ytou would play this. I mean people go on and off all the time. I'm not satying on long I know when i come i'm good look good anyways
    I wouldn't. I don't need to do a crappy steroid cycle to impress my girlfriend.

And what on earth are you saying here?

I'm saying that i'm going to be on var even when she leaves. I just want to blow up alittle with the drol. I know what these products do I was just asking when would you take them thats all. I just got back from my bro's house who gave me it and he told it would be straight. He been doing this for a very long time. I just wanted another opinion. I really don't see nothing wrong with using both since var isn't that toxic. I mean i'm not like some of my boys who take var like all year round. I take my diet serious. If this was a long cycle i would add test and all that good stuff. Maybe in another year when i'm ready and have more money for a proper cycle.

Thread Information