Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Thats funny you said that, my grandparents have a 3 story house, I am renting the bottom floor from them, and this is where I am having my gear sent, I just hope they don't open the package thinking it's for them, I can talk my way outta the pills but not the vials, LOL
    Lol I am the federal police and I already know everything..... You could always try to pass it off as aromatherapy oil or something if for some reason they open it. I still say order elsewhere, a willing friends place, po box or something like that.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I reached my 45posts and 100 days of being here.... PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES!!! *admin*

uhhhh i'm obviously not asking for a source.... i'm making a statement. I can't do a source check without a source..... I wish I knew how to get a source.... all i asked for was advice on how to go about getting a source not 'uh can someone give me a source please?' but i guess if asking for advice on trying to get to know people in person or whatever to eventually find a source is against the rules I was unaware.

georgia18 is offline New Member
    I am trying to get advice on turanabol. I have been taking tren extreme for 6 weeks and just received turanabol tablets 10mg and want to know if i should stop the tren and wait a few weeks to take the turanabol, or just go right in with the turanabol and tren together. I am planning on a 6 week cycle of tbol use.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia18 View Post
    I am trying to get advice on turanabol. I have been taking tren extreme for 6 weeks and just received turanabol tablets 10mg and want to know if i should stop the tren and wait a few weeks to take the turanabol, or just go right in with the turanabol and tren together. I am planning on a 6 week cycle of tbol use.

georgia18 is offline New Member
    what does that mean,,,thread highjacked? I am a fellow georgian...

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia18 View Post
    what does that mean,,,thread highjacked? I am a fellow georgian...
    LMAO HAHA.. it doesnt mean that you are an arib it just means that you need to start your own thread and not post your question in someone elses thread...

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy View Post
    I think this is a topic better left to PM Midnight. Point blank if the feds want to get you they'll get you regardless of what name you use or where you send it to.
    Yep, and on top of whatever other charges they slap you with, they'll add amil fraud to that list.

WHat is you mailman going to say fater he's been delivering mail to mr x for 10 years and all of the sudden he gets a shifty looking pakage addressed to Mr. W

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    Like i have said before chances are if your source is within the states you should have no problems.

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    your source and you, that is.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    ive never ordered in the mail, let us know the results

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i like donuts

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    I have ordered 4 times through the mail and thankfully my gear has not been seized.

My source is from Thailand and their package is unbeliveable.

You will think that you got scammed because the package is hidden very...very...well..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraff View Post
    I'm ready to place my first order through the mail through a well known, reputable supplier. Am I taking a big risk by using my real name and having the package sent to my house?
    I just got a seizure letter, and the last time i ordered anything.. 8 months ago..

good luck with that.. just don't sign for anything..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2 View Post
    I have ordered 4 times through the mail and thankfully my gear has not been seized.

My source is from Thailand and their package is unbeliveable.

You will think that you got scammed because the package is hidden very...very...well..
    I meant to PM, not post!

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Domestic mail or international mail. I don't have a problem with domestic but I bought some international and got a letter at the house saying they had confiscated my anabolics and now I am on the list.
    sme situation happened to me

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    leave this shit to PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you discussing this openly?
    I WAS JUST WONDERING THAT MYSELF...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraff View Post
    I'm ready to place my first order through the mail through a well known, reputable supplier. Am I taking a big risk by using my real name and having the package sent to my house?

It really depends on what country its coming from, what, and how much.

If you're getting from inside your country its near impossible to get snagged if the distributor practices discrete packaging techniques.
    I've ordered internationally about 15+ times and haven't had one LL or seizure from customs.
    But I also do my research, and honestly this site is GREAT for info but when it comes to ordering I've always done my research other places. A great deal of IOP's (international online pharamacy's) have public forums where people ordering from that IOP post feedback on an almost daily basis.
    Packages shipping from certain countries have high seizure rates, other countries have relatively no seizure rate at all. And it also depends on what country its going to, what port etc. Like Miami's customs is well known for having the best seizure practices in the country. So packages going through that port can often get nabbed.
    But again, they look for packages being mailed from certain countries also.

So it really does depend on a lot. But through enough research, you can order w/out having even the slightest doubt that your package will make it safely to exactly where you want it to go.

edit: and a simple tip. Order from a place that offers free reships. NOT because theres a higher chance your package will get seized but because companies who do that are often professional, have great track records, and often do not need to use their own free reship policy because their goods get where they are suppose to.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    If you need a source, just try and become buddy buddy with the biggest guys at your gym, wait a month then bring up steroids and see what they say.
    Whats sad is thats what I did. Couple guys were in the gym at the same time every night as me and I shot the shit with them. After awhile I said I was thinking about doing a cycle if I could find it. Next thing I know I have access to everything I could ever need.

burman is offline Junior Member
    i ordered once from overseas and it was seized. i have had many domestic packs arrive no problem

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post
    Whats sad is thats what I did. Couple guys were in the gym at the same time every night as me and I shot the shit with them. After awhile I said I was thinking about doing a cycle if I could find it. Next thing I know I have access to everything I could ever need.
    Yeh that works too lol.

I haven't even completed a full cycle (stopped half way) but I'm ALWAYS looking, talking or just researching.
    After a while you have access to things you'll never even need at prices you never thought you'd get'm for. I'm crazy in the respect that I just like to know I have options, even when I know I'll never even use 90% of them. Like a form of OCD in a way I think.

Boochan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    It really depends on what country its coming from, what, and how much.

If you're getting from inside your country its near impossible to get snagged if the distributor practices discrete packaging techniques.
    I've ordered internationally about 15+ times and haven't had one LL or seizure from customs.
    But I also do my research, and honestly this site is GREAT for info but when it comes to ordering I've always done my research other places. A great deal of IOP's (international online pharamacy's) have public forums where people ordering from that IOP post feedback on an almost daily basis.
    Packages shipping from certain countries have high seizure rates, other countries have relatively no seizure rate at all. And it also depends on what country its going to, what port etc. Like Miami's customs is well known for having the best seizure practices in the country. So packages going through that port can often get nabbed.
    But again, they look for packages being mailed from certain countries also.

So it really does depend on a lot. But through enough research, you can order w/out having even the slightest doubt that your package will make it safely to exactly where you want it to go.

edit: and a simple tip. Order from a place that offers free reships. NOT because theres a higher chance your package will get seized but because companies who do that are often professional, have great track records, and often do not need to use their own free reship policy because their goods get where they are suppose to.
    Good information. Thanks.

mriggy is offline New Member
    How long does it usually take to get a seizure letter if you ordered gear from another country? I ordered 4 times since the new year and it usually take 9days after shipped but this last order had 3 packages and 2 came in 9days again but still haven't received last package. Don't know what happened to package or if its just lost in mail?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information